The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

FTR VIC is usually amazing at blending in. With an influx of new players and personalities though, normal tricks have been difficult to employ.

Edit: I should also add that the majority of the regulars are very good as well and with so many very solid players, some will have good games and some will have bad games. It's all part of the fun.

I can get how you can get that from the one game I played with you in it. It was probably my weakest game as mafia in a long time. At one point, MR (arguably the best all-time player on CDC) said I was the best at blending in as mafia out of everyone, but that's been mostly compromised recently as I've become better at being TP. Kind of hard to blend in as mafia when you have a reputation of being an active mafia killer in the thread.

Edit: wait, didn't I convince you to vig kill OTTS when I was mafia. If I was so bad, how did that happen?

I said that mostly because I've been mafia twice and TP once - and that one time I was TP I totally called you as mafia 100% in the first round. 5/5 actually plus the SK. Sucks that that was your worst game, I wish I could have seen you at your best - still it was completely obvious to me you were mafia and I had to give up some insider info to the TP alliance to convince them you were mafia and get the TB to kill you (that being, that Aladeen let it slip that when he hosts, and he knows 2 people know each other RL he will randomize a role for one of them, then assign the other the same role.)

I still knew for sure you were mafia. Oh well, whatever.

I said that mostly because I've been mafia twice and TP once - and that one time I was TP I totally called you as mafia 100% in the first round. 5/5 actually plus the SK. Sucks that that was your worst game, I wish I could have seen you at your best - still it was completely obvious to me you were mafia and I had to give up some insider info to the TP alliance to convince them you were mafia and get the TB to kill you (that being, that Aladeen let it slip that when he hosts, and he knows 2 people know each other RL he will randomize a role for one of them, then assign the other the same role.)

I still knew for sure you were mafia. Oh well, whatever.

You called him for mafia but you thought it was a good idea to listen to him and vig kill me? Dat logic doe.

Also - if you want more insider info

VIC likes to use the TP msg to confirm he's (and confirm others as) TP

Kes isn't Caucasian so if he says: "I swear" its not true.

GD actually has a friend playing this round

You called him for mafia but you thought it was a good idea to listen to him and vig kill me? Dat logic doe.

Dude - I told you, EVERYONE I PM'd, including everyone in the TP alliance, said kill OTTS. That's why I PM'd you afterwards and said I was sorry - should have gone with my gut and spared you.

Dude - I told you, EVERYONE I PM'd, including everyone in the TP alliance, said kill OTTS. That's why I PM'd you afterwards and said I was sorry - should have gone with my gut and spared you.

Yes you should've :(

I've done that in two games out of the last 20 or so ;)

Archived