The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

I almost forgot to submit my kill lol.

I killed WW because he was pushing hard for me to kill Kryten, and he was the only person who "didn't believe" I was the Vig. If he had turned up as not the SK then I would've killed Kryten (he was pushing me to kill VIC)

I can understand why the mafia wouldn't kill me, they wanted to take the risk a have me help the SK win by killing people off. Which actually was the reason why I outed myself, as well as the reason I stated to everyone else. If the mafia had killed me, It would've been known that they had an extra man alive somewhere and didn't want to risk me killing him.

But since that didn't happen and the mafia went down without a fight, I knew they were telling the truth and really wanted to help the SK win.

Yes my kiddies. Sign up for MY turn hosting. I seriously cannot wait.

phew, I thought I was going to have to host this again, while it was mostly fun some shenanigans gave me stress.

1. Aladeen

2. Intoewsables

3. VICanucksfan5551

4. PPCLI

5. GreenDemon

6. LTCanucksfanatic

7. King Heffy (As long as we're starting over the weekend)

8. Master Radishes (pls)

9. One one two

10. Kryten

11. OurTimeToShine

12. AT

13. otherwise

This game gave me an interesting idea for an item: the bribe/the smokebomb (not sure on the naming of it).

Once per game, it can be used to hide the results of a person's death. e.g if they are killed by a TB, Vig, or SK in that round, they will show up as "unknown" rather than TP/Mafia. Does not work on lynches.

Thoughts?

I like it. It would add another layer of confusion/dis-trust to the game.

How about the Cuban Plastic Surgeon? Can turn a regular mafia into the KP/Lackey with the actual KP/Lackey reverting into a regular mafia (can be used only once). :P

also interesting.

This game gave me an interesting idea for an item: the bribe/the smokebomb (not sure on the naming of it).

Once per game, it can be used to hide the results of a person's death. e.g if they are killed by a TB, Vig, or SK in that round, they will show up as "unknown" rather than TP/Mafia. Does not work on lynches.

Thoughts?

I always sort of liked the idea of only the lynch being able to reveal that players role (in other words if they are the kingpin it would actually say kingpin or lackey or whatever) and all other kills showing up as "unknown"

But adding in a TP special of the Coroner who can investigate dead players to find out their identity and has the option of Keeping it private or it being announced by the host publicly.

I almost forgot to submit my kill lol.

I killed WW because he was pushing hard for me to kill Kryten, and he was the only person who "didn't believe" I was the Vig. If he had turned up as not the SK then I would've killed Kryten (he was pushing me to kill VIC)

I can understand why the mafia wouldn't kill me, they wanted to take the risk a have me help the SK win by killing people off. Which actually was the reason why I outed myself, as well as the reason I stated to everyone else. If the mafia had killed me, It would've been known that they had an extra man alive somewhere and didn't want to risk me killing him.

But since that didn't happen and the mafia went down without a fight, I knew they were telling the truth and really wanted to help the SK win.

That isn't the case, I didn't want VIC killed at all. I just didn't want him to know what was really going on just in case he was informing mafia (which of course he wasn't). I also tried to pose as the Vig to take one for the team don't forget, I was hoping that was enough to get me off the SK suspicion list.

1. Aladeen

2. Intoewsables

3. VICanucksfan5551

4. PPCLI

5. GreenDemon

6. LTCanucksfanatic

8. Master Radishes (pls)

9. One one two

10. Kryten

11. OurTimeToShine

12. AT

13. otherwise

14. Burr

15. Peaches

Can't not sign up for a Go Faulk Yourself hosted game.

1. Aladeen

2. Intoewsables

3. VICanucksfan5551

4. PPCLI

5. GreenDemon

6. LTCanucksfanatic

8. Master Radishes (pls)

9. One one two

10. Kryten

11. OurTimeToShine

12. AT

13. otherwise

14. Burr

15. Peaches

16. kj29

Can't not sign up for a Go Faulk Yourself hosted game.

Can't wait to play another round! Good job TP last game! :)

1. Aladeen

2. Intoewsables

3. VICanucksfan5551

4. PPCLI

5. LTCanucksfanatic

6. King Heffy (As long as we're starting over the weekend)

7. Master Radishes (pls)

8. One one two

9. Kryten

10. OurTimeToShine

11. AT

12. otherwise

13. Burr

14. Peaches

15. kj29

Green Demon took himself off the list earlier.

Archived