The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

rsz_4021010372_a4bf268988_o_zpsb8309e92%5B1%5D.jpg

Sorry I'm late, I was just performing a colonoscopy on Kesler. Results indicate he is less full of crap than usual. Due to otherwise making some cuts to the budget, I'll be the only doctor available for a while. However, I'm a little out of practice, so my first night in the ER will be spent giving myself a lobotomy.

Due to an unfortunate incident involving a malpractice lawsuit, I am unable to perform services to anyone involved in organized crime.

Sorry I'm late, I was just performing a colonoscopy on Kesler. Results indicate he is less full of crap than usual. Due to otherwise making some cuts to the budget, I'll be the only doctor available for a while. However, I'm a little out of practice, so my first night in the ER will be spent giving myself a lobotomy.

Due to an unfortunate incident involving a malpractice lawsuit, I am unable to perform services to anyone involved in organized crime.

Are you implying your the doc

5d7ec197e38b802eeebc0c9ab1ea15ff5c9360aa1119f489847383964746b6ff.jpg

If you keep talking like that without some support, the mafia will give you a lobotomy. A fatal one.

Archived