The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 5)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

How do those trades make any sense and why do we allow it?

TOR-PIT I understand as the 2017 pick could be higher next year, but a 2 year jump is kinda much. For gally-dis, I guess gally gets a future trade asset when he feels no current prospect interests him? I dunno

You're up in the draft btw, not sure if you requested to be bpa'd

TOR-PIT I understand as the 2017 pick could be higher next year, but a 2 year jump is kinda much. For gally-dis, I guess gally gets a future trade asset when he feels no current prospect interests him? I dunno

You're up in the draft btw, not sure if you requested to be bpa'd

I don't really remember much of what happened last night. I seem to recall me thinking the 3rd was next year's third and that I was too drunk to pick and might as well trade it instead of getting the BPA.

A veto should only happen in extreme circumstances when a trade is so lopsided is effects the team performance for years to come.

While these trades have a clear winner the overall value has little to no effect on a teams future.

A veto should only happen in extreme circumstances when a trade is so lopsided is effects the team performance for years to come.

While these trades have a clear winner the overall value has little to no effect on a teams future.

I get this isn't a big deal in terms of immediate impact. But trading a 3rd round pick now for a 3rd round pick 2 years from now...that just makes absolutely no sense. The temporal loss of an asset for absolutely no benefit whatsoever...if the future Canucks GM dealt this years 3rd for 2016's 3rd straight up, what would we all say about that?

I get this isn't a big deal in terms of immediate impact. But trading a 3rd round pick now for a 3rd round pick 2 years from now...that just makes absolutely no sense. The temporal loss of an asset for absolutely no benefit whatsoever...if the future Canucks GM dealt this years 3rd for 2016's 3rd straight up, what would we all say about that?

That they were drunk and should stay off CDC when they are drunk.

That he(mg is gone now) was drunk, and gally was lol

James Reimer is available for anyone who needs a 1B goaltender please just take him

oh wow, 4M.. Who signed that deal when he is in the low 80's for attributes ?

Also a question for VC, sorry if this has been posted. Do we have the option for a buyout ? Is each team getting one this offseason ?

Also a question for VC, sorry if this has been posted. Do we have the option for a buyout ? Is each team getting one this offseason ?

I believe it was the mighty sweefish.

His damage is still felt to this day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

I like to have picks so I have more bait during the season and trade deadline. I find in my dealings GM's prefer picks rather than uncreated prospects (if I were to use the pick). Plus it makes my own picks more expendable for attempting to sign a RFA.

Archived