The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Isola Dei Sconosciuta] GAME OVER SIGNUPS OPEN.

Go Faulk Yourself

How about the MVP role? No matter what happens that player automatically wins.

MVP- The MVP is affiliated with the winning faction. The MVP must make at least one reference to being the MVP per round. MVP is immune to Godkill's and therefore does not have to abide by any of the rules. In the event the MVP is killed they return in zombie form

I like the idea but only if our one and only returns

Can we get rid of the massive mafia teams we've had in the last few games? Especially if we're adding in a fake Sheriff...

It really depends on the amount of players. If there's 20+ there will be around 9 mafia.

If there's around 17 there will be 5 or 6.

I wouldn't be apposed to 2 mafia teams.

It really depends on the amount of players. If there's 20+ there will be around 9 mafia.

If there's around 17 there will be 5 or 6.

I wouldn't be apposed to 2 mafia teams.

Ideally, there should be one mafia for every 3-4 TPs. 9 mafia in a ~20 player game is dangerously close to half, which means one bad round for the TPs would seal a Mafia victory.

If we get more players (over 20) I'd like to have two mafia teams each with a lackey they are not in contact with. I think it would make it a more interesting game for the mafia (as it would add a level of paranoia that only the TP normally feel). I tried it my game but it didn't end up working out (none of the mafia got in contact with any of the Lackeys).

MVP- The MVP is affiliated with the winning faction. The MVP must make at least one reference to being the MVP per round. MVP is immune to Godkill's and therefore does not have to abide by any of the rules. In the event the MVP is killed they return in zombie form

I found this hilarious

Figured I might as well mention a few roles Ive played with before

This first role requires more players though

Suicide bomber- One time ability to kill one Mafia and one random TP ( may be a special). This action kills the SB once used.

This one was fun

MP- Gets one "arrest" every two rounds starting in round one

The Arrested player cannot Speak all round and if they are a special they cannot use their action

Figured I might as well mention a few roles Ive played with before

This first role requires more players though

Suicide bomber- One time ability to kill one Mafia and one random TP ( may be a special). This action kills the SB once used.

This one was fun

MP- Gets one "arrest" every two rounds starting in round one

The Arrested player cannot Speak all round and if they are a special they cannot use their action

I really like both of these.

I'm against two Mafia teams. We likely won't get more than 20 people at this rate, so it's a definite out of question. and yes, I'll be keeping the ratio as 3:1 TP:Mafia. If there are 19 people in the game, there are 6 Mafia, as an example. If there are 20, I may add in a 7th depending on the roles. I'll make it clear how many Mafia members there are before the game has started. It's unneeded confusion.

And in more important news.....

Master Radishes has PMed me saying he'll be able to play a game or two.

Everyone rejoice!

I'm against two Mafia teams. We likely won't get more than 20 people at this rate, so it's a definite out of question. and yes, I'll be keeping the ratio as 3:1 TP:Mafia. If there are 19 people in the game, there are 6 Mafia, as an example. If there are 20, I may add in a 7th depending on the roles. I'll make it clear how many Mafia members there are before the game has started. It's unneeded confusion.

And in more important news.....

Master Radishes has PMed me saying he'll be able to play a game or two.

Everyone rejoice!

HELL YEAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Archived