The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can I join a league?

Cucumber

Hi,

I quit my old league and I can't find another league. Doesn't matter how many player/people are in there can I just join or maybe a bunch of you would like to start a new one? ethier way I would really like to join a league.

thanks from you greatest pal cucumber

really any kind of league, i don't really care, just that it really competitive and its not just lots of newbs that dont know what they are doing lol

Ohh, so you understand fantasy value eh.. I would like to trade with you then...

Join the CDCFL league, PM our commissioner Nail requesting a team. 2 are available. Phoenix is in 5th place and Pittsburgh is in 29th spot.

Ohh, so you understand fantasy value eh.. I would like to trade with you then...

Join the CDCFL league, PM our commissioner Nail requesting a team. 2 are available. Phoenix is in 5th place and Pittsburgh is in 29th spot.

is that a challenge, if so I will join it

is it football? if so american or european?

um sorry you posted cdc FL

canucks dot com football league? I guessing that its

anyhow where can i find this league, white noise or somewhere else.

Ahh honest mistake, I can see how that would happen.

Here is the league - http://forum.canucks.com/topic/350127-cdc-fantasy-league-2-teams-open-apply-now/

Here is the rosters, PIT and PHO are available. - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkgIrwW_Z3nsdENNSDJiZUluekJTSnM1bEQxSUlHcmc#gid=0

really any kind of league, i don't really care, just that it really competitive and its not just lots of newbs that dont know what they are doing lol

If you really want a league without noobs, I'd look into taking the vacant team in STHS thread.

We are always looking for a competitive league with top notch GM's. Message the commissioner. You'll have to plead your case to get in though since your not known in CDC Fantasy leagues.

STHS is a sim league, and we are in 2015. We are still going strong as well. It's actually a really cool league and the commissioners and some GM's help out to keep the league running smoothly.

Archived