The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Vancouver - Washington (Enter button not working O.o )

Sandro17

With the emergence of Mike Santorelli, the drafting Bo Horvat and the new model of championship teams (Size and strength). The small speedy playmaking center in Jordan Schroeder has become redundant in our system. What we are looking for are sizeable wingers as we just have maybe too many centers at this point. Tom Wilson fits the bill. So I say -> To Washington: Jordan Schroeder to Vancouver -> Tom Wilson Washinton takes this trade because Schroeder is more proven than Wilson, he is also more flashy and a bit more developed than WIlson so far which should put butts in seats for Washington. Meanwhile we get rid of our redundancy and fulfill our need for size. Also, please forgive the horrible editing of this post, my enter button isn't working :(

With the emergence of Mike Santorelli, the drafting Bo Horvat and the new model of championship teams (Size and strength).

The small speedy playmaking center in Jordan Schroeder has become redundant in our system. What we are looking for are sizeable wingers as we just have maybe too many centers at this point. Tom Wilson fits the bill.

So I say,

To Washington: Jordan Schroeder

to Vancouver: Tom Wilson

Washinton takes this trade because Schroeder is more proven than Wilson, he is also more flashy and a bit more developed than Wilson so far which should put butts in seats for Washington. Meanwhile we get rid of our redundancy and fulfill our need for size.

Also, please forgive the horrible editing of this post, my enter button isn't working :(

Don't know much about Wilson, just wanted to make it easier to read :)

With the emergence of Mike Santorelli, the drafting Bo Horvat and the new model of championship teams (Size and strength). The small speedy playmaking center in Jordan Schroeder has become redundant in our system. What we are looking for are sizeable wingers as we just have maybe too many centers at this point. Tom Wilson fits the bill. So I say -> To Washington: Jordan Schroeder to Vancouver -> Tom Wilson Washinton takes this trade because Schroeder is more proven than Wilson, he is also more flashy and a bit more developed than WIlson so far which should put butts in seats for Washington. Meanwhile we get rid of our redundancy and fulfill our need for size. Also, please forgive the horrible editing of this post, my enter button isn't working :(

If it's just for this site that your enter button is not working try unistalling your latest update to Internet Explorer and go back the previous version.

As for the trade I believe that Schroeder is redundant as well. A guy like that is going to need to skill playing alongside him to survive. Something we can't offer him. Hansen sure ain't going to be ripping in goals off his sublime passing.

If it's just for this site that your enter button is not working try unistalling your latest update to Internet Explorer and go back the previous version.

Or just don't use IE.

But Washington laughs, they'd much rather have Tom Wilson than Schroeder. Also you need to put a tag in the title or it'll get locked, but since there is no way Washington goes for it, it's a moot point anyway.

Or just don't use IE.

But Washington laughs, they'd much rather have Tom Wilson than Schroeder. Also you need to put a tag in the title or it'll get locked, but since there is no way Washington goes for it, it's a moot point anyway.

What do you use? I've considered switching but I've used IE so long at work I'm pretty good with it. I'd hate to regress to not being able to fine tune my webpages the way I like.

I guess Chrome is the way to go?

Firefox has great IETabs support, Chrome is good, even Opera or Safari is preferred for all but the occasional page you absolutely need to run through IE.

I've used Firefox and Opera a lot, but have been using Chrome just for the ability to keep everything the same across different computers by linking my gmail account for bookmarks, extensions, browser sessions, etc.

Archived