Niklas Hjalmarsson - Johnny Oduya

Nick Leddy - Michal Rozsival

Antti Raanta

Jason LaBarbera

*lines will be updated

Game Starts at 8 pm EST/5 pm PST on TSN, NHLN-US, RDS2,CSN-CH

duncan-keith.jpg

b70f57e4be5c3e2341515b8839dcd68f6d0a2ed024170f32bd3b83b3a76b6150.jpg

I'm looking forward to this game, hopefully these two teams can kindle the rivalry that was once so great. Despite the loss tonight the Canucks are always a dangerous team and have been playing very well as of late. I'm expecting a close 1 goal game.

Maybe we'll see some fiestiness too.

2D8F690D-25B6-4C10-8E6D-1CD4EB5969F6_zpsgz29bagp.jpg

The rivalry has died down a lot since the Keith hit. It's just another game in my eyes and a big two points. Not feeling too confident but would be nice if they beat the Hawks.

yeah pretty much this, Bruins are the team everyone hates now

actually have respect for the Blackhawks

What is all this talk about the Chicago Vancouver Rivary being dead, personally I see Chicago still as our main rival and dislike them more then the bruins however part of the reason I dislike them so much is cause I can respect their talent and it makes our rivary more intense. I just hate the bruins. I hate every single member of their organization and wish nothing but bad (hockey) stuff for them. However with Chicago I respect them so for me that makes a better rivary you know that these games can go either way and when Chicago beats us it not only makes me angry but it also hurts and puts me in a bad mood. When Boston does it just ticks me off and makes me be like whatever I do not care. I feel the same way about Edmonton that I do boston.

Also I hate Boston players, Chicago has players I respect and wish were canucks like Toews.

What is all this talk about the Chicago Vancouver Rivary being dead, personally I see Chicago still as our main rival and dislike them more then the bruins however part of the reason I dislike them so much is cause I can respect their talent and it makes our rivary more intense. I just hate the bruins. I hate every single member of their organization and wish nothing but bad (hockey) stuff for them. However with Chicago I respect them so for me that makes a better rivary you know that these games can go either way and when Chicago beats us it not only makes me angry but it also hurts and puts me in a bad mood. When Boston does it just ticks me off and makes me be like whatever I do not care. I feel the same way about Edmonton that I do boston.

Also I hate Boston players, Chicago has players I respect and wish were canucks like Toews.

The games between these teams haven't had the same intensity over the past couple years. I don't know what's happened but it's just not the same.

Always had respect for the hawks. They're well coached, super skilled, have the best goal horn in the Nhl, and are a proven winning team.Patrick Kane makes me wet.

Even with that picture of him topless and chubbylooking in the limo?

Jk.

Yeah he's one of my favourite non canuck players in the league. So fun to watch stickhandle.

Archived