The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks - December 20, 2013

canucktican

Hannik Jansen.

Also, who do we put there? Kassian needs to improve his game in his own zone/neutral zone so that we can safely put him there for a whole game. Santorelli has showed a Burrows type ability but we can't separate that line. Booth has a game not suited to play with the sedins. Higgins doesn't either. Kesler line shouldn't be split.

They had better turn it around or we will need big changes. These losing streaks are demoralizing. I know I'm not the only one in saying I am getting mighty sick of all this losing. Just beat the Hawks, is that too much? :picard:

7-1-1 in the last 9 games. Sorry but they can't go 82-0 in an entire season so stop, I am getting mighty sick of people acting like it is the end of the world when they do lose :picard:. It is just childish.

7-1-1 in the last 9 games. Sorry but they can't go 82-0 in an entire season so stop, I am getting mighty sick of people acting like it is the end of the world when they do lose :picard:. It is just childish.

Correct.

Longest Winning Streak by a Team

17 games — Pittsburgh Penguins

Streak started March 9, 1993 (defeated Boston Bruins, 3–2)

Streak ended April 14, 1993 (tied New Jersey Devils, 6–6)

Longest Unbeaten Streak by a Team

35 Games — Philadelphia Flyers

Streak started October 14, 1979 (defeated Toronto Maple Leafs, 4–3)

Streak ended January 6, 1980 (defeated by Minnesota North Stars, 1–7)

And:

Most wins in a season:

1995-96 Detroit Red Wings:

82 games played

62 Wins

13 Losses

7 Ties

131 Points

325 Goals For

181 Goals Against

If we're going to lose this one in embarrassing fashion, I want Kassian to "Tom Wilson" Keith. Don't care if he takes a penalty or suspension lol. Daniel Sedins hasn't been the same ever since that blatant head shot that got him 5 days off before the playoffs.... ???? Shannahan.

Archived