The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GAME OVER - Mafia: The Game [Montreal Steak and Pamplemousse] - PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT GAME

Dral

Roles will be handed out within the hour - so last call for sign ups.

Just a quick reminder, there will only be a Sheriff, Vigilante and Serial Killer so anyone pretending to be a Doctor or King pin should probably be lynched on sight.

I've started drinking, so any complaints best be stored up your rear for another day.

Tiff's not allowing me to drink.

The Mini bar is MIA I feel scared

is this a not allowed to drink tonight thing or a not allowed to drink for the next 9 months thing ? If it's the later, you can tell her shes now drinking for 2 and if thats not happening then you have to now drink for 3 :)

is this a not allowed to drink tonight thing or a not allowed to drink for the next 9 months thing ? If it's the later, you can tell her shes now drinking for 2 and if thats not happening then you have to now drink for 3 :)

Until Christmas

Im spending Christmas with my family and she claims I will be getting enough to drink over the next 5 days that I can miss a few.

Tiff's not drinking for the next 9 months so I will refrain as well for the most part

(FTR I do not drink very often just when Ive got leave)

This is going to be a quiet game, I feel. Here's hoping it's not. Maybe we should all get drunk tomorrow, yes on a Monday night, and accuse people of being Mafia.

+1 to you sir

I approve of this idea! Drunken Mafia sounds like fun, I'm regretting hosting now :(

Archived