The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GAME OVER - Mafia: The Game [Montreal Steak and Pamplemousse] - PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT GAME

Dral

Busy today, so I'll vote2 PPCLI. Not much to go on, but his misdirection towards the players who didn't vote is suspicious. Also, a random vote against the bandwagon like he did towards LTC is something I'd do if I was mafia.

Not intentional misdirection simply my opinion. Also I voted LTC before anyone had voted Kesler87 so not a random vote against the bandwagon but a "gut feeling" vote at the start of the game that wasn't changed because I didn't like the Kesler87 bandwagon.

VIC will die a delightful death if he does not vote... it will involve kittens.... as for the rest.. horrible - simply horrible....

Calling out others for stupid play is offensive and wrong! As supreme deity of this game, I here by resurrect you from the game. Kesler87 has not been lynched and is now back in play.

ANNOUNCEMENT: GOD KILL

Kesler87 has been god killed for defamatory and derogatory comments.

PHEW - now thats out of my system.... play on.

Anyone else want to test my powers ? :P

Lol the ironing is delicious :P

Ahh. Just off work. I guess I'll TRY to get into this game still. Poor Dral, I'm sure he expected a much better turnout (but not really).

So the Vigilante and the Mafia kills didn't go through. I know this wasn't exactly discussed, but there are a few possibilities here.

for the Mafia:

They didn't submit a kill (Unlikely)

They didn't pay attention to who they kill [Attempted to kill Kesler (Unlikely)]

They attempted to kill Intoewsables, who was killed by the SK beforehand (Probably what happened).

For the Vigilante:

Did not submit a kill (I find this Unlikely)

Was Intoewsables (Most likely)

ALSO attempted to kill Intoewsables (A possibility, hilarious if true).

Archived