The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lu being classy tonight?

HC20.0

So, Luongo left the game with an undisclosed injury (Maybe Buff did hurt him.) as everyone knows. But, do you really think he was injured? He looked just fine going off the ice, and even Mike Burnstein looked surprised at the fact that he left. But Eddie's family was in attendance tonight. Is it possible that Lu wasn't actually injured at all, and just gave Eddie the chance to play in front of them for the first time? I recall him doing something similar for Schneids. Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but it just seems that way. If so, Lu, you are a true class act. It made Eddie's night, and his Gran and Dad's as well. Good on ya buddy. :)

So, Luongo left the game with an undisclosed injury (Maybe Buff did hurt him.) as everyone knows. But, do you really think he was injured? He looked just fine going off the ice, and even Mike Burnstein looked surprised at the fact that he left. But Eddie's family was in attendance tonight. Is it possible that Lu wasn't actually injured at all, and just gave Eddie the chance to play in front of them for the first time? I recall him doing something similar for Schneids. Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but it just seems that way. If so, Lu, you are a true class act. It made Eddie's night, and his Gran and Dad's as well. Good on ya buddy. :)

Would like to point out that faking an injury when you are working is insurance fraud.

0% chance that Lou was faking his injury.

Doubt it but we will likely never know. If he was going to give Lack the net tonight, he would have claimed to be under the weather or fighting the flu before the game started, not 17 minutes in.

Hope it's nothing serious. Glad Eddie can step in like that and be ready to go. Kid is looking like the real deal so far.

No way. Luongo is a professional athlete and a competitor. I would have serious issues if he just left the game for a reason like that.

Would like to point out that faking an injury when you are working is insurance fraud.

0% chance that Lou was faking his injury.

No one even knows what has happened or what happened so lets just leave it as he came out of the game for what ever reason and if it was for the OP's THEORY then great and good on Lou and if it was cause he did get hurt then lets hope he will heel over the break

But YOU sir R an idiot with your statement and show your ignorance

And being in insurance I can say you are 100% wrong and talk out your A$$

It is only insurance fraud when someone gets insurance payments when they lie or deceive to get it AND RECEIVE payment

In this case he did not receive any payment and has not even been diagnosed with an injury as of yet

AS WELL INSURANCE DOES NOT EVEN KICK IN TILL AFTER A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME MISSED IN THE NHL

So that is NOT insurance fraud as you stated

:blink: sooooo what you're telling me is Horton was faking this ?

I never could understand this hit. It didn't seem that excessively late to me, and the head was not the primary contact... I've just never been able to figure out why everybody at the time thought that it was so dirty.

Archived