The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's Track Santa Together

BananaMash

I wonder why they work so hard keep this stuff alive. I remember how disappointed I was when I discovered Santa was a fake. They need to teach kids reality so they aren't in shock when it hits them. In kindergarten your taught everyone can win the game when in reality most of the time there is only one winner when your competing with someone. All this BS sells a lot of things I guess that's why it's still here.

I wonder why they work so hard keep this stuff alive. I remember how disappointed I was when I discovered Santa was a fake. They need to teach kids reality so they aren't in shock when it hits them. In kindergarten your taught everyone can win the game when in reality most of the time there is only one winner when your competing with someone.

Well, that got serious fast.

I wonder why they work so hard keep this stuff alive. I remember how disappointed I was when I discovered Santa was a fake. They need to teach kids reality so they aren't in shock when it hits them. In kindergarten your taught everyone can win the game when in reality most of the time there is only one winner when your competing with someone. All this BS sells a lot of things I guess that's why it's still here.

Hi Sharpshooter

Archived