The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van Nyr and Van NYI

harmer

This trade with the Rangers is based upon the rumours that the Rangers are going to go for a massive shakeup and that everybody but three players on the team are trade able

Van gets

Ryan Callahan

Ryan Mcdonaugh

NYR gets

Alex Edler

Jannik Hansen

1st rounder

Islanders are struggling so basically everybody but Tavares should be fair game but this is only for depth

To Van

Martin

To Islanders

Sauve

3rd

Sedins Kassian

Callahan Kesler Burrows

Booth Santorelli Higgins

Martin Richardson Weise

Garrison Stanton

Hammer Tanev

Mcdonaugh Bieksa

That package won't even get you McDonagh you are severely underrating him, watch some more games and he won't be on our 3rd pair.. He would be our best defensemen.

I'm not sure NYI does that, they seem to need some defense that will help them now and Sauve is a project. I wouldn't do that trade from a Vancouver point of view, a 3rd round pick is valuable, look at Cole Cassels he is ripping it.

That package won't even get you McDonagh you are severely underrating him, watch some more games and he won't be on our 3rd pair.. He would be our best defensemen.

I'm not sure NYI does that, they seem to need some defense that will help them now and Sauve is a project. I wouldn't do that trade from a Vancouver point of view, a 3rd round pick is valuable, look at Cole Cassels he is ripping it.

I know he will be our best dman I'm just putting him on the third pair for the time being but I do know that he is a legit shutdown dman with good size

Archived