The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shinkaruk on team 1040

Youth_Movement

Lol at all the idiots who thought he was a bust. This guy is going to be a star IMO. Just hate all the fans on here ready to bash one of our players whenever things aren't going perfect. Makes me sick :sick: . Hope he makes a full recovery and dominates in the AHL.

umm..

are you thinking of a different player or..? nobody thought shinkaruk was a bust because he didnt make the canucks his first year drafted.... nobody has really been bashing him either.

maybe its all that alcohol and turkey thats making you sick?

umm..

are you thinking of a different player or..? nobody thought shinkaruk was a bust because he didnt make the canucks his first year drafted.... nobody has really been bashing him either.

There is someone thats been calling him a bust. Im guessing you dont hang out in the hunter shinkaruk thread...

umm..

No alcohol or turkey for me buddy. Actually I'm recovering from a dog bite to the face related injury right now. Check out the Hunter Shinkaruk talk in the prospect section. You'll find a few bashers in there.

Archived