The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Samsung Note 3

DUKEskywalker

Hi there I am looking for a brand new in the box Samsung Note 3 either locked to bell or unlocked without a plan. Does anyone know where I can buy this phone price range $600-$750. I have checked online but the phones area from europe and unreliable .. Anyone know any local places or know anyone selling this phone ? It would be much appreciated ! and sorry if this is in the wrong thread I am new to this !

Hi there I am looking for a brand new in the box Samsung Note 3 either locked to bell or unlocked without a plan. Does anyone know where I can buy this phone price range $600-$750. I have checked online but the phones area from europe and unreliable .. Anyone know any local places or know anyone selling this phone ? It would be much appreciated ! and sorry if this is in the wrong thread I am new to this !

Get the Note 4, it might come in a few months. I heard it has a 6.5 inch screen.

Isn't the Galaxy Mega around that size and maybe only $500?

Yeah, but that is the cheap Galaxy variant. Am talking about a phone with super AMOLED screen that is 6.5 inches with wacom digitizer and stylus while probably having an octacore 64 bit processor with 4 GB of RAM and probably two sets of LTE radio that can accommodate global roaming and data while sporting a MIMO WiFi with B/G/N/Ac antenna. It will probably also feature LTE advanced capabilities along with advanced LTE tech to reduce the amount of power needed to run as seen in the new Note 10.1 2014.

Yeah, but that is the cheap Galaxy variant. Am talking about a phone with super AMOLED screen that is 6.5 inches with wacom digitizer and stylus while probably having an octacore 64 bit processor with 4 GB of RAM and probably two sets of LTE radio that can accommodate global roaming and data while sporting a MIMO WiFi with B/G/N/Ac antenna. It will probably also feature LTE advanced capabilities along with advanced LTE tech to reduce the amount of power needed to run as seen in the new Note 10.1 2014.

Ah, I see. Neat. In any event, I think smartphones are generally overpriced.

Ah, I see. Neat. In any event, I think smartphones are generally overpriced.

They are overpriced because they are technically a mini PC. Think about the things you can run now on a smartphone. Aside from 3D graphic intensive games you can even run applications that could be on par with process intensive PC applications like AutoCAD or photoshop. Not to mention that these things are packed with so much tech that your head would spin. From a gyroscope and optical image stabilization to GPS, LTE, Bluetooth, Wifi antenna and infrared and NFC chip.

They are overpriced because they are technically a mini PC. Think about the things you can run now on a smartphone. Aside from 3D graphic intensive games you can even run applications that could be on par with process intensive PC applications like AutoCAD or photoshop. Not to mention that these things are packed with so much tech that your head would spin. From a gyroscope and optical image stabilization to GPS, LTE, Bluetooth, Wifi antenna and infrared and NFC chip.

Yeah, I understand that and I don't disagree whatsoever. It just depends on what you need out of a smartphone to make it worth it I suppose.

Yeah, I understand that and I don't disagree whatsoever. It just depends on what you need out of a smartphone to make it worth it I suppose.

Well, you can buy Android phones as cheap as $60 to a really high end one that might cost you $750. There are a wide range of smart phones and you can buy them at any price point.

Archived