The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Stanton

Hmmm, not bad, not bad at all. First of all, I really like the colouring here as you stayed with foreground colour to be blue. The choice of the font isn't a bad choice but I think it works here but maybe try making it a little smaller by 2 or 3 px. The render kind of looks like washed out with the white background. I would try making it stick out more. Also, maybe try making the whole sig a little darker. Other than that, the rest looks good. :)

Hmmm, not bad, not bad at all. First of all, I really like the colouring here as you stayed with foreground colour to be blue. The choice of the font isn't a bad choice but I think it works here but maybe try making it a little smaller by 2 or 3 px. The render kind of looks like washed out with the white background. I would try making it stick out more. Also, maybe try making the whole sig a little darker. Other than that, the rest looks good. :)

I left the font the way it is only because that corner is a little too empty. Here it is a little darker:

2zrevxl.jpg

Can I use it? :D

For sure. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived