The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

When was the last time...

Nordiques_fan

Well, a week without a game is kinda boring. Here's a little game without any pretention, just to entertain. Find the answer and you must then ask another hockey related question starting with "When was the last time..."

I actually have 2. One I know the answer for, the second one I've been looking but can't find any answer. Ok, here we go:

1- When was the last time a goalie was picked 1st overall in the NHL draft? Easy.

2- When was the last time a team overcame a 2 goal deficit by pulling their goalie for a 6th skater twice in the game and then winning it in regulation, OT or SO?

Cheers

N_F

Well, a week without a game is kinda boring. Here's a little game without any pretention, just to entertain. Find the answer and you must then ask another hockey related question starting with "When was the last time..."

I actually have 2. One I know the answer for, the second one I've been looking but can't find any answer. Ok, here we go:

1- When was the last time a goalie was picked 1st overall in the NHL draft? Easy.

2- When was the last time a team overcame a 2 goal deficit by pulling their goalie for a 6th skater twice in the game and then winning it in regulation, OT or SO?

Cheers

N_F

fleury for Pittsburgh 2003

Archived