The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dane Fox | LW/C

Go Go Canucks Go

Our recent history with insubordinates indicates that he may have no future here unless a breakthrough can be reached. I guess i'm referring to SOB.

But if the guy lights it up at the NHL level, you'll be amazed as to how much grace is given. May be a problem for his teammates though. It really depends on what we're talking about with Fox, and that's unknown.

Hey, 58 goals in 60 games.

Wait

That's not a goal a game pace!!!!

That makes him automatically a bust on this board doesn't it????

:bigblush:

Yup, better throw him into every single trade proposal ever and hope some poor team takes him off our hands for a fifth rounder. :(

Yup, better throw him into every single trade proposal ever and hope some poor team takes him off our hands for a fifth rounder. :(

Hopefully when he gets to van he can take some ques from veteran guys on what it takes to be a leader/man so to speak. I bet it's been a while since he had a role model older than himself apart from his coach. I'd imagine frowning up being a hockey legend in your early years must make most people a bit wacky and self indulgent. But I'm sure we can all see examples of people being a bit reckless when they are young and turn it around. He obviously responds when it matters though.

Hey, 58 goals in 60 games.

Wait

That's not a goal a game pace!!!!

That makes him automatically a bust on this board doesn't it????

:bigblush:

I can't remember if i am on or off the Fox bandwagon but only 58 in 60 im thinking i might just walk this time, ill catch the next wagon unless he can pick it up and start scoring some goals then i might stick around ..

What are the odds of him making the team next season?

I would say he would have to play better than Shinkaruk and Jensen for that to happen. 1 of the three of them will probably make the team for at least their 9 games. 40% chance its shink, 40% its jensen, 20% it's fox imo. If he does make it we will have gotten a steal!

Archived