The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks deserve the WC, not the Leafs

RAMBUTANS

Vancouver is the only Canadian team that dominated the NHL the past decade. We were almost Cup champions if Bettman and the Boston management did not conspire against us.

Toronto has been bottom feeders for since the '60's, they get into the playoffs to get blown out of the 1st round for the 1st time in ages last year and they get the "real outdoor game"?

I want fairness from the NHL and switch it up so that we get into the Winter Classic vs Detroit and put Toronto back in their place, inside a big arena that looks like a stadium against Ottawa!

Oh by the way, Happy New Year to everyone.

Here's what I see with this post:

rant

rant

nonsense

rant

Leafs suck

rant

rant

Happy New Years!

I think you're being unfair. The introduction was quite positive and quite pro-Canuck. As a matter of fact, I think the whole thing is pro-Canuck. You got the ending quite right!

Vancouver is the only Canadian team that dominated the NHL the past decade. We were almost Cup champions if Bettman and the Boston management did not conspire against us.

Toronto has been bottom feeders for since the '60's, they get into the playoffs to get blown out of the 1st round for the 1st time in ages last year and they get the "real outdoor game"?

I want fairness from the NHL and switch it up so that we get into the Winter Classic vs Detroit and put Toronto back in their place, inside a big arena that looks like a stadium against Ottawa!

Oh by the way, Happy New Year to everyone.

Money Money Money Money........Moooneeeeeyyyyyyyyy

Just left a lockout, need money Leafs have the biggest fan base in canada possibly the league, Leafs Wings original 6 and as much as I love the canucks what kind of classic do we really have? 94? 82?

Come on man. It is all about dollars and the Leafs deliver dollars.

I'm pretty sure if the Canucks were broadcast EVERY FREAKING SATURDAY at prime time for the last 15-20 years we'd have a much bigger fan base than we do. Another thing we need is a fair or even slightly positive presentation from the Eastern media. But waddya do.

Toronto is a MUCh older team. That's why they have the biggest fanbase.

Oh god.. We have a ???? heratige classic in a domed stadium what more else do you want... I don't care how much you hate Toronto they have a much ???? larger history than ours and 2 O6 teams for the classic just makes plain sense. I thought no one cared about these gimmick games anyways.

Toronto is a MUCh older team. That's why they have the biggest fanbase.

Not to mention 90% of the population in the Greater Toronto Area outside of Toronto and practically everywhere else in Southern Ontario specifically are Leafs fans and have a population of over 11 million people alone

Archived