The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] VAN/WPG

To VAN:Ladd

To WPG:Burrows,2nd,3rd

It's basically an upgrade on burrows and Ladd will probably do really good with the sedins.

Lines after deal:

D.Sedin H.Sedin A.Ladd

C.Higgins R.Kesler M.Santorelli

D.Booth B.Richardson Z.Kassian

T.Sestito Z.Dalpe D.Weise

You're probably looking at something around 1st+Burrows+Shinkaruk for Ladd. And that would be at the minimum. WPG isn't shopping him as far as we know, so it would require an over payment to get him.

Also... Hansen?

santorreli horvat 1st for him is what they want

Not sure Ladd would cost so much, he's not an elite player, more of a 60pt player like Shane Doan. He brings leadership and bags of experience though, which is what you pay a premium for.

If we could have Ladd for our 2nd + Shinkaruk + Hansen, I'd make the trade. Otherwise, I can't see a package that I'd be comfortable with paying.

Not sure Ladd would cost so much, he's not an elite player, more of a 60pt player like Shane Doan. He brings leadership and bags of experience though, which is what you pay a premium for.

If we could have Ladd for our 2nd + Shinkaruk + Hansen, I'd make the trade. Otherwise, I can't see a package that I'd be comfortable with paying.

we would have Burrows, Booth, and Ladd all making roughly $4.5mil each. Burrows with a NTC... would make Booth the odd man out

That being said...if we are opting to put Shinkaruk in play.... surely we might as well be in play for Kane

we would have Burrows, Booth, and Ladd all making roughly $4.5mil each. Burrows with a NTC... would make Booth the odd man out

That being said...if we are opting to put Shinkaruk in play.... surely we might as well be in play for Kane

If need be, waive Booth at the deadline when acquiring Ladd. Although with his recent play, I expect we could claw back a pick from someone.

Archived