The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Android Group Texting

inane

So on an iphone if you send a text to multiple people, they can reply within that group so everyone gets the reply. How do I do that with my S4? When I send a group text to people they receive it as individuals and can only reply directly to me. That's dumb.

Is there an app or setting or ???

Open Messaging App.

Click Settings.

Go to MMS Settings.

Select Group Messaging.

Yeah, I know I can send a group text. But I can't receive a group text or have a conversation. So I send a group text to 5 people, they all get individual texts so when they reply it's just to me.

For some reason, when someone sends me a group text, I'm able to reply to the whole group, but when I send out a group text and people reply, it just gets sent to me. Have and S4 too and haven't been able to figure it out yet

I just use FB messaging when I want to get group replies since pretty much everyone has FB.

yeah but I'm not telling all these people to download something just to send a text. This seems like a simple thing I don't know why is so complicated....

Lots of people use Whats App. I don't see what the problem is just downloading it? Let's you send pictures and files easily via wifi or data and helps you keep connected when abroad if Facebook Messenger isn't yours or their type of thing.

So on an iphone if you send a text to multiple people, they can reply within that group so everyone gets the reply. How do I do that with my S4? When I send a group text to people they receive it as individuals and can only reply directly to me. That's dumb.

Is there an app or setting or ???

What about the BBM app? Doesn't that have group chat?

Archived