The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Garlic Bread & Lasagna]

Alchemy Time

I just reread the thread. PPCLI had his name thrown out for suspicion the most.

Fair point it means nothing though

And by s confirmed TP like Kryten VIC and Kesler.

Lol like I've said before they got it wrong

He's played like a desperate mafia early in a few rounds when he had votes on him.

Or like a TP trying to get people to stop focusing on me and find the real Mafia

Unless something changes i'll be keeping my vote on him. Feeling good about my gut feeling.

You should feel good about your gut feeling

At this point Im not going to change my vote to force a tie or anything if you guys feel so strongly that Im Mafia then I look forward to your reactions when you realize that I was TP.

Yes. Yes they do.

And your plan to take a month off is horrible....

If somene hosts, and peeps sign up.... lets do

You know what else is a horrible idea? Playing a bunch of short, boring-ass games with the minimal amount of players, potentially driving away new players :bigblush:

this nightfall will be in two parts because I want to build suspense.

5th Nightfall (part 1)

The TP had chosen their lynch target. Despite his cries claiming his innocence, PPCLI was voted to be hung. As his neck was placed within the noose, he cried out "I only ever loved this town!". The trapdoor opened, and his neck snapped.

PPCLI [TP]

And with that, the TP brought about their own demise. They can not win. The only players left are LTC, GFY, and BDM. One is the final Mafia, one is the Serial Killer, and one is a Townsperson who can no longer win.

The entire game will be decided by who the Serial Killer killed this round. Did he choose the final Mafia, securing his victory, or did he target the Townsperson, allowing the Mafia a chance to win?

BurrDaMan, Go Faulk Yourself, and LTCanucksfanatic stood in the town square. After the death of PPCLI, it had been made clear, the TP could not win. Whoever the SK and Mafia targeted would decide the fate of the town. They all knew this.

The air was thick with tension. "Who is the SK?" The final Mafia thought. "Who is the final Mafia?" The Serial Killer thought.

The three of them stood there, simply staring, trying to read each others faces.

After a time the Serial Killer had finally made it's decision. The Serial Killer pulled out a large kitchen knife and faced Go Faulk Yourself. "You are the final mafia. It's my win, GFY." And with that the Serial Killer plunged the knife deep into Go Faulk Yourself's chest, piercing his heart.

Go Faulk Yourself [MAFIA]

BurrDaMan looked up from her most recent kill. The mafia were dead. She had won the game. But the town was not yet empty. She had not killed everyone yet. She turned her gaze on LTCanucksfanatic...

Archived