The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Garlic Bread & Lasagna]

Alchemy Time

What a great game.

As you all know by now, I pretended to be the doctor. The vigilante(VICanucksfan) told me his identity. Peaches told me he was the sheriff's spokesperson. I gave the Mafia this information, which turned out to be quite useful. Of course, It became known quickly that Kryten was the real doctor, and I was lynched. But my work was done. The rest of the Mafia carried out the plan, not looking too suspicious at all. The sheriff got lucky with his investigations though.

GFY was by far our best player. He raised no suspicion in any way from the Townspeople. In the final round, everyone had voted to lynch him, but he managed to change their minds and got PPCLI lynched instead. Unfortunately, BDM serial killed him. The mafia came so close.

I forgot to pass the medkit to the mafia because I thought I could pass it at daytime in round 2, but it turns out I was wrong. I guess this is my fault.

Great game AT and everyone who played.

Thanks a lot!

And yeah sorry about the whole "passing the med-kit" thing, with you being a relatively new player I probably should have let you know ahead of time.

It's enthusiastic players like you that make me regret that I'm leaving. Hopefully there's lot's of interest when I (or someone else?) tries to start mafia back up in the future, and you'll be able to play mafia in it's prime. If you have the time and want to know what that's like I recommend checking out the threads MR posted, specifically ones like Game 4 of Series 7, "The Establishment" (My personal favourite game I've ever been in, though I do regret some things I did in that game) and Game 12 of Series 6, "Vinculis Genere" (which many regard as the greatest game of all-time)

Archived