The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Garlic Bread & Lasagna]

Alchemy Time

I wish I could give the death note a death note.

Still don't understand the hate. The one game it was included in it actually worked fairly well, and with the tweaks I gave it it should be fine, pretty much solved all the problems that people actually mentioned about it.

Please make suggestions on how to improve the Death Note.

I voted option 2 : Lackey, Medkit, Doc, Watcher, Kingpin. The Death Note seems interesting, but I would rather have the Serial Killer. However, I have a question about the Watcher. Can the watcher investigate dead people?

No, because nobody would act on dead people.

Roles will be handed out tonight. please advertise, hopefully we can get some more players before tonight. Depending on how many players we get we will go with option 1 or 2

No, because nobody would act on dead people.

Roles will be handed out tonight. please advertise, hopefully we can get some more players before tonight. Depending on how many players we get we will go with option 1 or 2

Oh and I would have put in the doppelganger in a bigger game, but since it would require me to add another mafia role to balance the power, I'll leave it out.

You earned that +1, my friend.

:)

Still don't understand the hate. The one game it was included in it actually worked fairly well, and with the tweaks I gave it it should be fine, pretty much solved all the problems that people actually mentioned about it.

No hate, just not a fan of items that aren't playable roles that add little enjoyment to a game of strategy (and FTR it didn't work so well for the player it was used on). There are other roles that are unnecessary or create imbalance; unfortunately, the DN is at the top of that list (it makes the TP way too OP under the current amendments). IMO, there isn't any way the DN can be shoehorned into a game without causing imbalance one way or the other. No hate AT, just my opinion.

:)

No hate, just not a fan of items that aren't playable roles that add little enjoyment to a game of strategy (and FTR it didn't work so well for the player it was used on). There are other roles that are unnecessary or create imbalance; unfortunately, the DN is at the top of that list (it makes the TP way too OP under the current amendments). IMO, there isn't any way the DN can be shoehorned into a game without causing imbalance one way or the other. No hate AT, just my opinion.

Fair enough.

Sad we didn't get more players. Will begin handing out roles, we'll go with Option 1

Archived