The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Garlic Bread & Lasagna]

Alchemy Time

HEEELLLLLLLLZZZZZ Mutha fracking NO BIZNICK!

tumblr_ll1ltnzVj01qjhc3ko1_500.gif

ive posted it before.... and its AWESOME!

however... I will spoiler it :P

Gonna hope we're all cool enough to not report me... after all,considering my previous escapades, I shouldda been reported a long long time ago.... in a galazy far far away!

pls edit out dral's gif, nightfall coming once I tally the votes, all votes before 9 count.

don't frackin tough my gif !

Seriously, if we've been through blood and water survivor styles together and if peeps can't handle it then GK me now!

STOP STAALin!

Update me dude!

1st Nightfall:

The TP lead Kesler87 up to be hung. As the noose is tied around his neck he cries out "MVP for life!".

As the trap door opens the snap of his neck echoes through the town square. There is an ominous feeling throughout the crowd that tonight will be a long night.

The serial killer crept up on Dral. Dral's use of foul language had deeply offended the serial killer, as he was morally opposed to the use of swear words. Dral's head was found on a spike in the town square, directly beside the body of Kes.

The mafia targeted Bo Hunter Booth. Surprisingly he managed to survive the encounter.

The Vigilante planned to kill LTCanucksfanatic, unfortunately for him

tumblr_mf3tadwJ7m1rgx7ico1_400.gif

he was blocked.

And so the night ended, with the dead being:

Lynch: Kesler87 [TP]

SK kill: Dral [TP]

My bad, didn't bother reading through the last few pages, assumed it was all gifs.

:lol:

Well, GFY makes a good point. It is possible that Bo is Mafia and had the Med Kit last round. Easy way to fake being the Doctor, but I don't know if it's worth wasting a kill in such a small game...

At any rate, it's probably best to play if safe for now.

Archived