The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Garlic Bread & Lasagna]

Alchemy Time

Strange that the Sheriff didn't contact you right away after investigating you. I can understand the chance of them being the Lackey partially accounting to the reason why, but I still doubt it would serve enough paranoia to not atleast contact you in the first place without revealing their role.

I also find it odd you waited longer than a round to come out as the Doctor. Perhaps I'm not seeing something you did? Or were you just reluctant to do so, if you truly are the Doctor?

In any case. The way you're acting Kryten in your posts, seem more legitimate then that of BHB at this point. I hope none of the Specials contacted BHB, or Kryten for that matter yet. As one of you two are most certainly lying. If BHB doesn't come up as Mafia it's obvious what's going to happen next.

BHB waited until 8:22pm to claim being the Doc. Does his doing so a half-hour before nightfall make any sense to anyone? I think you all know that answer to that.

I wasn't planning on outing myself at all and wasn't paying attention to the game at that point. When I eventually saw that he did make the false claim, I responded immediately.

BHB waited until 8:22pm to claim being the Doc. Does his doing so a half-hour before nightfall make any sense to anyone? I think you all know that answer to that.

I wasn't planning on outing myself at all and wasn't paying attention to the game at that point. When I eventually saw that he did make the false claim, I responded immediately.

Fair enough. BHB coming out as the Doctor was also quite underwhelming. Perhaps it's the fact the games dying down? I'm conflicted to vote for BHB, but I doubt you're lying... I'll wait a little longer to see how things might play out tonight.

If BHB is Mafia, then that means he used the Med Kit and that it's likely in the Mafia's hands, unless you saved BHB round one, which I find unlikely, as I'd save myself RD 1 if I was the Doctor.

Okay, I think I messed up. I am the vigilante and I messaged BHB last night, not knowing the med kit is in the game. I deleted the message before he saw it, but forgot to block him from it first, so he still would have gotten it. I'm leaning towards him being mafia because he hasn't messaged me, despite undoubtedly seeing it.

So yeah, my bad, TP. If the real doc could save me, that would be great. If not,

Okay, I think I messed up. I am the vigilante and I messaged BHB last night, not knowing the med kit is in the game. I deleted the message before he saw it, but forgot to block him from it first, so he still would have gotten it. I'm leaning towards him being mafia because he hasn't messaged me, despite undoubtedly seeing it.

So yeah, my bad, TP. If the real doc could save me, that would be great. If not,

*If not, at least the mafia will be forced to guess on who will be saved.

Who are you going to kill?

It's probably too late now, but the best course of action is probably to give BHB a chance to save himself and let me kill him.

Vote PPCLI

Peaches asking me who I'm going to kill makes me suspicious. Might be a mafia probing for info.

If I was mafia, why the hell would I care?

Archived