The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] van-Dallas

Why?

A couple reasons.

1) I don't think kassian will re sign here and it's not like we are using him an a way where he is an extremely important part of our club this season. The reason I don't think he will re sign is my will give him a lowball offer plus he will end up being a 4th line lifer if he stays. He can sign for more somewhere else, get to play with some skilled guys, and maybe even do it on a cup contender. That being said, you can put him with the sedins now and give him a new deal or get what you can for him before he walks.

2) mg loves guys like this. He is this years Derek Roy/mats sundin etc. He's skilled, can skate, and good hockey IQ. He's a rw who you can try with the sedins, kesler, or 3rd line, and brings veteran playoff experience as well. No long term contract (another positive on the gillis criteria checklist)

A couple reasons.

1) I don't think kassian will re sign here and it's not like we are using him an a way where he is an extremely important part of our club this season. The reason I don't think he will re sign is my will give him a lowball offer plus he will end up being a 4th line lifer if he stays. He can sign for more somewhere else, get to play with some skilled guys, and maybe even do it on a cup contender. That being said, you can put him with the sedins now and give him a new deal or get what you can for him before he walks.

2) mg loves guys like this. He is this years Derek Roy/mats sundin etc. He's skilled, can skate, and good hockey IQ. He's a rw who you can try with the sedins, kesler, or 3rd line, and brings veteran playoff experience as well. No long term contract (another positive on the gillis criteria checklist)

Your an idiot...Kassian is an RFA...you understand what that is right?

Hey, I have been known to give Kassian a hard time but this has to be the worst proposal I've seen for awhile.

My proposals are better than real life mg trades. Also, all the popular proposals on here generally delusional and Would never happen due to extremely overvaluing our players. Hansen=1st round pick, burrows=first round pick, elder=elite NHL #1 defencemen etc. Is all fantasy and never going to happen.

Your an idiot...Kassian is an RFA...you understand what that is right?

Hs not going to resign once he becomes a ufa.. All you guys can do is insult others, that's the dumbest proposal I've ever seen blah blah blah, but none of you can come up with a realistic proposal are really have anything constructive to offer tbh. I'm assuming you're all a bunch of teenage hipsters who don't know much about hockey aside from watching games and tsn jay+Dan, amirite?

Hs not going to resign once he becomes a ufa.. All you guys can do is insult others, that's the dumbest proposal I've ever seen blah blah blah, but none of you can come up with a realistic proposal are really have anything constructive to offer tbh. I'm assuming you're all a bunch of teenage hipsters who don't know much about hockey aside from watching games and tsn jay+Dan, amirite?

You're accusing us of not knowing much about hockey yet you're proposing we trade a 23 year old power forward with potential for a 41 year old who will retire after this season? The ironing is delicious...

Archived