The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Depth Defenceman

I can say I don't mind it. but Schroeder packaged with something appropriate would net a better return than just Cameron as teams are ALWAYS looking for speedy centers. Plus I don't think we've given Schroeder enough of a solid look. Trading low is never a good idea and he needs to be properly showcased first

I can say I don't mind it. but Schroeder packaged with something appropriate would net a better return than just Cameron as teams are ALWAYS looking for speedy centers. Plus I don't think we've given Schroeder enough of a solid look. Trading low is never a good idea and he needs to be properly showcased first

What he said. Or she.

What he said. Or she.

"Teams are ALWAYS looking for speedy centres." I'm sure there are a lot more attributes than that on the qualification list, and even more on the dis-qualification list. Schroeder has done nothing in pro hockey at any level to indicate that he is a top six forward. He has not even excelled in the AHL - he is hopelessly mediocre.

Could be a good pickup, bringing in a family member is always cool in a sports league. Maybe he could develop into our full-time #7 Rome/Alberts type guy.

Thats what I was thinking… Next season he's still an RFA and IMO will be just as good if not better than Alberts.

Archived