The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Adam Cracknell

@LavoieRenaud: Waivers: Cracknell, Adam (STL)

Second CPR line member to be waived this season.

Scouting Report:

Assets: Always gives maximum effort when on the ice. Takes his man out efficiently and plays a mature, all-around game. Owns a pretty good wrist shot. Can play all three forward positions.

Flaws: Lacks the high-end skill level required to play a top-six role at the National Hockey League level. Also doesn't play enough of a rough, physical style despite good size.

Career Potential: Depth forward.

Always liked this guy when we've played against him, I'd like to see Gillis use a contract and get him in the system...even if it's just for Utica, his AHL numbers are good. He'd make the Comets a better team and it's good for young kids like Shinkaruk to come into a place with a winning environment

Not saying he'll make the Comets contenders, but he'd help them out for sure

@LavoieRenaud: Waivers: Cracknell, Adam (STL)

Second CPR line member to be waived this season.

Scouting Report:

Assets: Always gives maximum effort when on the ice. Takes his man out efficiently and plays a mature, all-around game. Owns a pretty good wrist shot. Can play all three forward positions.

Flaws: Lacks the high-end skill level required to play a top-six role at the National Hockey League level. Also doesn't play enough of a rough, physical style despite good size.

Career Potential: Depth forward.

I distinctly remember him being on that 4th line that was absolutely crushing everyone in that first playoff round for STL. I didn't realize that he normally doesn't play a rough, physical game. Seemed like he was really banging for those few games at least. I kind of hope someone picks him up. Seems to be a fan favorite

This guy is a beauty, he played outstanding in the playoffs last year, I think a guy like torts could help raise his physical game as well. Just not sure where he fits. Sestito is playing good hockey and he's not going to take a spot from any one on our bottom six, and he really is not a huge upgrade on archibald. I see Pitt making a move if he drops to them

Archived