The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[BBC] Sherlock!

Dral

3rd season just came out...

I gotta say, this is the BEST version of sherlock I've ever seen on the screen. Season 2 ended in an obvious cliff hanger (see Great Mouse Detective lol!)

i'm now just under 3 minutes into the 3rd season premier and OMG.... FRACKING CHEESE and I love it.... best part... Sherlock blows through the window and kisses the girl...

Has anyone else watched this ? Anyone else enjoyed it? Seriously, GoT, Walking Dead, BB - eat your heart out... BBC know how to do a REAL drama

That was an interesting episode. Started off a bit slow, but it really picked up towards the end. I'm dreading next Sunday as we may have to wait another two years for a new episode after the next one...

ANOTHER 2? Why?

Awesome, awesome episode.

Loved all the speculation on how he faked his death.

I laughed way too much at the Scottish lady's fan fiction of Sherlock and Moriarty.

Another great episode. Shows a more human side to Sherlock, though I do hope they focus more on solving mysteries in the last episode.

And yeah, I forgot that there was two years between seasons 1 and 2. I know the gap between 2 and 3 were due in part to Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's schedules being so packed (what with The Hobbit x3, Star Trek, The Fifth Estate, etc.). Hopefully it won't be as long this time but I suppose it wouldn't be unrealistic to assume another 2 year gap.

x2uh4w.jpg

Archived