Topi Nättinen

Esa Lindell — Ville Pokka

Mikko Lehtonen — Rasmus Ristolainen

Mikko Vainonen — Julius Honka

Juuso Vainio

Juuse Saros

Ville Husso

gocanada.png

Teräväinen, Pokka and Haapala will probably lead the scoring for the Fins with Saros holding the fort until the 3rd where Lazar, Hudon, Horvat coming up big and rip the game apart.

Pelech is a beast he is one of the only defensemens who can play real defense I expect him to be used alot. Ekblad>S.Reinhart, Reinhart looks slow and lazy in every game.

Teräväinen, Pokka and Haapala will probably lead the scoring for the Fins with Saros holding the fort until the 3rd where Lazar, Hudon, Horvat coming up big and rip the game apart.

Pelech is a beast he is one of the only defensemens who can play real defense I expect him to be used alot. Ekblad>S.Reinhart, Reinhart looks slow and lazy in every game.

I agree with Ekblad>S.Reinhart and the rest of your post, but I don't agree with your last comment. If anything Reinhart has been one of our best forwards at times.

I agree with Ekblad>S.Reinhart and the rest of your post, but I don't agree with your last comment. If anything Reinhart has been one of our best forwards at times.

I just don't see it from him. He seems slower than most players, he shows skill but everybody other than Pelech, G. Reinhart, Gauthier are faster than him.

I have a bunch of those pins! LOL.

This game is a win/win for me but, of course, I'll have Team-Canada's colors displayed & lucky tea-lights burning bright!

Family members are there & watching from the stands, so c'mon Canada - make this is a really, really good one!

Go Canada Go!

Why is Horvat / Reinhart slipping to 3rd line status?

Can anyone please PM me a link to watch also? I would be grateful! TSN is restricted via internet in some parts of the world. Damn I wish I was home for the holidays like last year!

check ur inbox

let's go Canada!

Archived