The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Segregated Dating sites

avelanch

Why the hell did people fight for desegregation so vehemently just to jump back into the segregated dating pools...

J-Date

Where Black People meet dot com

latino people meet dot com

asian dating dot com

anastasia date dot com (russian/eastern european)

filipino cupid dot com

and the list goes on and on and on....

guys, and gals, of the internet, I call to you. Cross Racial lines and procreate with other races!

Why the hell did people fight for desegregation so vehemently just to jump back into the segregated dating pools...

J-Date

Where Black People meet dot com

latino people meet dot com

asian dating dot com

anastasia date dot com (russian/eastern european)

filipino cupid dot com

and the list goes on and on and on....

guys, and gals, of the internet, I call to you. Cross Racial lines and procreate with other races!

are those sites legit?

Hold on it's www. anastasi.....

I was hoping that you'd call out those other peeps that are dating within their religion....

ChristianMingle.com for example...

Or the Indian ones.

I can understand the religion ones more than the race ones...

as for the indian ones, which are you referring to? two mangoes? shaadi? fropper?

honestly if i was single i'd go crazy, why limit yourself to such a small subset of the population?

1) I am all for segregated dating sites.

All women who want to give us white boyz a chance.

2) All women who are hot should be segregated out from the rest as well.

:)

1) well, you are prohibited from joining those sites because you are not in their demographics, so you are out of luck.

2) darwin dating dot com is for you then, but you have to be good looking yourself to get in... soooo....

I can understand the religion ones more than the race ones...

as for the indian ones, which are you referring to? two mangoes? shaadi? fropper?

honestly if i was single i'd go crazy, why limit yourself to such a small subset of the population?

Why are you so concerned with what people are looking for in a spouse? And from my perspective I can understand the race orientated sites more than the religion ones. Every time I see Christian Mingle it annoys me enough to almost, almost, just sign up get in a serious relationship with someone from it and then say oh by the way I'm not a Christian or believe in god for that matter.

Just because you are a liberal minded person who believes all people are equal and whatnot does not mean you are physically attracted to people of different racial backgrounds. No different than someone being in to blondes or brunettes, blue or brown eyes.

1) well, you are prohibited from joining those sites because you are not in their demographics, so you are out of luck.

2) darwin dating dot com is for you then, but you have to be good looking yourself to get in... soooo....

If they're North American based that's a lawsuit right there. Can't disallow someone entrance based on their skin colour.

I know, i've tried to keep you white devils away.

If they're North American based that's a lawsuit right there. Can't disallow someone entrance based on their skin colour.

I know, i've tried to keep you white devils away.

they'll probably let you sign up, and pay, but you'll instantly get a "we have no matches for you, please leave, noone wants you here" message
Guest Gumballthechewy

Hey, I'll bang anything with two feet and a heartbeat but it's not my fault I'm especially attracted to a girl with white skin and copper hair.

You wouldn't tell a gay guy you're smoking to much poll, you need to go munch a fur burger.

Hey, I'll bang anything with two feet and a heartbeat but it's not my fault I'm especially attracted to a girl with white skin and copper hair.

You wouldn't tell a gay guy you're smoking to much poll, you need to go munch a fur burger.

So you'll bang a chicken?

Why are you so concerned with what people are looking for in a spouse? And from my perspective I can understand the race orientated sites more than the religion ones. Every time I see Christian Mingle it annoys me enough to almost, almost, just sign up get in a serious relationship with someone from it and then say oh by the way I'm not a Christian or believe in god for that matter.

Someone who was very wise also pointed out that "Christians don't mingle". :o

Guest Gumballthechewy

So you'll bang a chicken?

I misworded that, I'll bang anything with two feet (minimum) and a heart beat (optional).

And just so you know, you set yourself up for a "I banged you're mom" joke, but I was a nice guy and let that one slide.

Archived