The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OK, let's try this in reverse

vcrguy

Anytime I see someone post something negative about the Canucks or a move they've made, they get flamed and all the posters say I/we just don't understand and the move was great.

OK, maybe that's the case.

But nobody's perfect, right? So let's turn this around and let me ask you, what's the most disappointing move, non-move, signing, trade, etc, that MG has made while he's been here, in your opinion.

Anytime I see someone post something negative about the Canucks or a move they've made, they get flamed and all the posters say I/we just don't understand and the move was great.

OK, maybe that's the case.

But nobody's perfect, right? So let's turn this around and let me ask you, what's the most disappointing move, non-move, signing, trade, etc, that MG has made while he's been here, in your opinion.

BS, Gillis gets blamed for everything. EVERYTHING.

• Not to re-sign Raffi Torres.
  • The timing of the Cody-Hodgson trade. I understand that Hodgson didn't want to be here, but considered that the whole team was playing so poor and he always chipped-in with a timely goal, MG should have traded him during the off season rather than at the deadline.
  • Marco Sturm and Peter Schaefer.
  • Hanged on to AV for too long (he should have gone when we lost to the Hawks for the second time)

Keeping Co-Ho on the 3rd line when he could've handled 2nd line duties with Kes. The offensive talent's there, plus he would've been sheltered by the Twins and Burr line. Kes on his wing would've allowed Cody to develop into the Top 6 player he is, while Ryan could teach him about the defensive aspects of the game. That would've been a deep Top 6 with enough secondary scoring.

Twins - Burr

Higgins - Cody - Kes

Using FLA as a farm team was the worst decision ever. Luongo is the only player I am truly happy with. We fed off of a mediocre club and we have turned into one as a result.

Chris Higgins?

Garrison?

Booth?(basically free since Samuelsson and Strum were FA pickups and were terrible)

Ballard?(If wasn't put into AVs dog house he would be a good top 4 PMD)

Archived