The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Portland pimp sues Nike for $100 million for lack of warning label after beating victim with Jordans

PrideInThisTeam

did you see actually see what that coffee did to that lady? she didn't ask for that much money the jury awarded her 2 days of coffee sales from Mcdonalds when they had multiple complaints on their coffee temperature

You did see the photos from that right?

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur78.htm

mcdonaldsburns.jpg

Hey guys. It was a bad example. My bad, but its the only one I know.

Yes she got scorched really badly. And Mc Donalds coffee was way too hot. However, I dont think you need a warning label to avoid sticking the flimsy plastic cup between your legs with obviously scalding hot coffee in a moving vehicle.

Sorry I used an example where the company should have avoided the whole thing.

Who knew that beating a guy to death with the shoe ...............really means beating the guy to death with the shoe? Surely he was only trying to give him a love tap. If there was a warning that stomping on the guys face could cause serious injury, he would have backed off.

What happens if he gets hit by a meteor? Nike needs to put a warning on the shoe that it will not save us from Meteors so wear them at your own risk.

I guess by the same token he should sue his Mama on the grounds that his brain was one also?

WTH is this world coming to? Every day I read stuff that makes me wonder how far into the pit of life we've fallen. It gets a little depressing at times..wondering if I really want to have the internet anymore.

Yes she got scorched really badly. And Mc Donalds coffee was way too hot. However, I dont think you need a warning label to avoid sticking the flimsy plastic cup between your legs with obviously scalding hot coffee in a moving vehicle.

Who knew that beating a guy to death with the shoe ...............really means beating the guy to death with the shoe? Surely he was only trying to give him a love tap. If there was a warning that stomping on the guys face could cause serious injury, he would have backed off.

What happens if he gets hit by a meteor? Nike needs to put a warning on the shoe that it will not save us from Meteors so wear them at your own risk.

Lol No worries man

I used to make fun of this constantly until I actually was told to check it out. Then I was stunned that

A: Coffe could be this hot

and

B: Nobody had gotten burnt before hand.

Totally agree with you about frivolous lawsuits and was not trying to come off as a d bag. Just trying to bring context to the situation cause hot damn that is some serious burn

There was a thread about this not too long ago. The vehicle was not moving. She was the passenger and they were parked.

How about they make him work 12 hour days, 6 days a week, building wooden toys, or assembly line work. That way over the next 100 years he can literally work off his debt to society.

He tried to kill someone, beat up and gets a cut from a prostitute, and he's the victim?

If he was in China he'd be executed and the family would have received a bill for the cost of ammunition.

How about he does your job for pennies on the dollar instead?

You cant make this stuff up folks.

Still not as bad as the granny who sued mc donalds for making the coffee too hot when she decided to stick the plastic cup between her legs in a moving vehicle.

These are the burns she sustained. I think she has a case.

images-2.jpeg

Clearly, reading isn't your forte.

1- There already was a label on McDonald's coffee cups, it just wasn't sufficiently large

2- The vehicle was stationary

3- The victim wasn't beaten to death

Learn2Engrish

Archived