The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

National Lacrosse Sim League (Season 3)

SOB for MVP

Rosters for Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Edmonton, Minnesota, Toronto, Vancouver are all filled in with positions, age, weight, and height on the spreadsheet.

Rochester and Philadelphia I will try to get done tomorrow as I put them into the system.

Arizona, Boston, Chicago, Orlando, Portland will all be filled via the expansion draft.

Question for current (and future if lurking) GM's. Would you prefer to have essentially a fantasy draft, or protect a certain number of players and then the expansion teams select from unprotected players and UFA's? Keep in mind that the protection list is limited and every team will lose at least one quality player

I'd prefer the expansion draft, I think it's more fun, and fantasy drafting would be hard when most of us know very little about lacrosse.

that was my reservation.

Step two would be deciding on how many players each team can keep.

The other option I have been weighing is each team being able to protect one player each round, while each expansion can draft one per round

League Announcement:

I am shortening our 14 team league to 12 for our first season with the goal of expanding in season two. It will allow us to get started quicker with a few less ratings, and it will allow teams to have a bit more talent for our first season.

The Orlando Titans and the Chicago Shamrox will make their debuts in season 2.

This means only Boston, Portland, and Arizona will take part in the expansion draft

With two Eastern teams to debut in season two, the Minnesota Swarm will be moved to the Eastern Conference for season one.

Archived