The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[The Fourth Period]: Jets are actively shopping Kane, Big Buff, also listening on Ladd, Bogo, Wheeler, Setoguchi

Southpop45

http://thefourthperiod.com/news/wpg140112a.html

"Jets are actively shopping left wing Evander Kane and defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, but have also received calls about forwards Andrew Ladd, Devin Setoguchi and Blake Wheeler, and defenseman Zach Bogosian"

Wow, that's a lot of big time names. Gotta figure the asking prices for some of these player is gonna be high.

aside from Kane, is there anyone else who you want the Canucks to go hard after.

NOTE;

before anyone starts posting trade offers remember two things: there will be bidding wars for some of these players, and in order to get something of value you must give something of value

Judging by rumours apparently Pavelec is on the outs. Lack could be a cog in a trade for Kane. Judging by their D issues Edler as well but good luck getting Edler to waive for Winnipeg.

There will indeed be a bidding war, expect contracted players like Ladd and Kane and Byfuglien to be poached by bubble teams with prospects and ufa eligible players by contenders with no worries about losing a pick.

Again we have just started gaining some depth and viable prospects. I am not of the mind that selling it all now is the best idea. Although Kane and Ladd would be huge additions to the team

Wheeler's attitude this season has really impressed me. He takes a lot of the blame even though he brings his all every game. He's making 5.6M though.

I also think that Ladd is the type of player that would improve any team that brings him in.

Judging by rumours apparently Pavelec is on the outs. Lack could be a cog in a trade for Kane. Judging by their D issues Edler as well but good luck getting Edler to waive for Winnipeg.

There will indeed be a bidding war, expect contracted players like Ladd and Kane and Byfuglien to be poached by bubble teams with prospects and ufa eligible players by contenders with no worries about losing a pick.

Again we have just started gaining some depth and viable prospects. I am not of the mind that selling it all now is the best idea. Although Kane and Ladd would be huge additions to the team

Stanton, Lack, Schreds, Hansen & Booth(for $ balance) adds up to a very appealing package, where the cap-hit is incredibly kosher. Problem is I really like a few of these blokes...

I would say Ladd be cheaper then Kane to get and if send Lack and maybe Hansen 1st or 2nd might work and that gets us a good 2nd line player...Tho idk if I wanna send Lack and have Eriksson be able to handle the net if Lu goes down again or against teams like Chicago La or Anaheim

Ladd will never come here as long as Kes plays here.

You gotta get skill and size; buff and Kane give you that and a legit shot at the cup against sj and la and Chicago. If you are the Canucks and even with the cap going up next year, you make this deal if they are both available.

Edler

Schroeder

Hansen

Gaunce

Subban

Picks

For

Tangradi

Kane

Buff

Archived