The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dear Canucks Fans

AriGold

6766205.bin_.jpeg

Say what you want about him. He is dirty, and he is a diver, but it's not like we haven't had both of those. Every team in the NHL has some of those. But he's exactly what we need, and probably would have put us over the top in 2011.

He's an amazing hockey player, who while struggling to put up points, he still manages to be involved in EVERY shift. Maybe a bit of a different comparison, but he's what we need Kassian to be.

I tihnk last night we just snapped. Players were probably tired of what they heard from the media, and from loss after loss against the Kings.

I'm not into moral victories unless a cup comes from it. Otherwise, i'd prefer points on the board.

6766205.bin_.jpeg

Say what you want about him. He is dirty, and he is a diver, but it's not like we haven't had both of those. Every team in the NHL has some of those. But he's exactly what we need, and probably would have put us over the top in 2011.

He's an amazing hockey player, who while struggling to put up points, he still manages to be involved in EVERY shift. Maybe a bit of a different comparison, but he's what we need Kassian to be.

I tihnk last night we just snapped. Players were probably tired of what they heard from the media, and from loss after loss against the Kings.

I'm not into moral victories unless a cup comes from it. Otherwise, i'd prefer points on the board.

If he was a Canuck he'd have found himself suspended often until he changed his game.

Last night was a smart game by your team but a better game by the Canucks. You can fall back and say " We won " and yes you did, but it's 2 points we don't mind losing. Constantly your captain crosses the line or walks it and doesn't get suspended. It was time somebody took the initiative in there hands and let you know it's not going to be allowed.

Dustin "Stick my knee out" Brown has been doing this for years, you know it and we know it. Finally instead of just him getting his beat down last night, Doughty got a bruined tailbone, Greene got a concussion and Nolan got smacked around while turtling like a coward.

For years team toughness has been a question to the Canucks and the fans, finally last night we all saw what we were looking for. They stood up for the captain, there #1 goalie and the whole team in general. Team moral is worth more then 2 points to me and I feel more positive about the future from last nights game then any other. We needed a statement game since the Marchand incident in the playoffs on Daniel Sedin.. We got it.. The Kings were confused on the ice asking why we were so angry, simple answer is your captain, see GIFS below to his actions recently.

Kings fans keep expecting these types of games and animosity when your Captain keeps doing what he does. The other teams in the league wont stand for it anymore and the other players on your team will bite the bullet for his actions. If you think you hate the Canucks and there fans, wait till other teams start taking liberties on your players like he has done to others.

- Flame away....

:lol:

6766205.bin_.jpeg

he would not get away with all his antics in Vancouver

No, I think the NHL is DECENTLY lenient on players who contribute a lot to the game other than just being a BOTTOM six rat.

Even a guy like Burrows, who's done some suspendable things in his career, hasn't seen ANY suspensions.

I don't believe the conspiracy against the Canucks hooblah. I think Auger was an obvious incident, as well as the one series against the Sharks in the playoffs last season was very questionable, but other than that, I don't think there's been a vendetta. We've changed our game since we used to dive every shift.

I did and I got suspended and given a bunch of infractions. Hfboard mods are touchy..

Because it's not something you post on HF, lol. I've gotten a trolling warning for posting that I'm glad we don't have Justin Schultz.

omg guyz thy hit our pllyrz but evertiem we hit some1 its diving omgz guyz

Gives our fans bad reputations. I was reading the HF of the Kings, and I didn't see nearly as many posts in a negative regard towards the Canucks.

Nice to see the Canucks defending their own but damn I'd like to have seen a bit more discretion in some of our plays...Wiese's slewfoot was ugly and we had waaay too many stupid penalties (and probably could have had a few more).

Really needed those 2 points along with another 'W' against a California club...but that is how hockey goes sometimes. I expect to see a very motivated squad when we play Anaheim here coming up.

Last night was a smart game by your team but a better game by the Canucks. You can fall back and say " We won " and yes you did, but it's 2 points we don't mind losing. Constantly your captain crosses the line or walks it and doesn't get suspended. It was time somebody took the initiative in there hands and let you know it's not going to be allowed.

Dustin "Stick my knee out" Brown has been doing this for years, you know it and we know it. Finally instead of just him getting his beat down last night, Doughty got a bruined tailbone, Greene got a concussion and Nolan got smacked around while turtling like a coward.

For years team toughness has been a question to the Canucks and the fans, finally last night we all saw what we were looking for. They stood up for the captain, there #1 goalie and the whole team in general. Team moral is worth more then 2 points to me and I feel more positive about the future from last nights game then any other. We needed a statement game since the Marchand incident in the playoffs on Daniel Sedin.. We got it.. The Kings were confused on the ice asking why we were so angry, simple answer is your captain, see GIFS below to his actions recently.

Kings fans keep expecting these types of games and animosity when your Captain keeps doing what he does. The other teams in the league wont stand for it anymore and the other players on your team will bite the bullet for his actions. If you think you hate the Canucks and there fans, wait till other teams start taking liberties on your players like he has done to others.

- Flame away....

dustinknee.gif

dustin-brown.gif

brownelbow.gif

hockey.gif

eatice.gif

hhit.gif

Brown.gif

tumblr_inline_mls3i4JBnT1qz4rgp.gif

welll agree to a point. Physical play has been a issue for the canucks for awhile. Yes you showed you can play that way now. Yes you stood up for your "fellow" team mates. All good. Yes i know in any loss you will look for something to make you feel good about it. But the fact is.....La won the game. If it's about 1st place...thats 2 points lost. If that was a 7 game series...that one game lost. With scoring being such an issue with this team....points and games can't be given up. I get making a point...but you don't do it that way...to make a point you win the game.

Archived