The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks not the cleanest team.

whonucknuck

Recent cast members who might be counted as being on the edge many nights have included Zack Kassian, Tom Sestito, and Mason Raymond.

who might be counted as being on the edge many nights have included Zack Kassian, Tom Sestito, and Mason Raymond.

being on the edge many nights have included Zack Kassian, Tom Sestito, and Mason Raymond.

Zack Kassian, Tom Sestito, and Mason Raymond.

Mason Raymond.

29185-really-dog.jpg

and proved to the league that Brown is not afraid to back up his aggressive play.

Did he even watch the fight? Brown got thrashed

What they were upset about was what happened with Luongo, but I’ve been in that situation before.” He said that last with a brief chuckle.

dustinknee.gif

dustin-brown.gif

brownelbow.gif

hockey.gif

eatice.gif

hhit.gif

Brown.gif

tumblr_inline_mls3i4JBnT1qz4rgp.gif

I wonder why??

and proved to the league that Brown is not afraid to back up his aggressive play.

Did he even watch the fight? Brown got thrashed

What they were upset about was what happened with Luongo, but I’ve been in that situation before.” He said that last with a brief chuckle.

dustinknee.gif

dustin-brown.gif

brownelbow.gif

hockey.gif

eatice.gif

hhit.gif

Brown.gif

tumblr_inline_mls3i4JBnT1qz4rgp.gif

I wonder why??

why so serious bro

Hey PhilipBlunt

are you forgetting that this is the same team that scored 8 goals in 7 games against the Bruins in 2011

and got shut out last night?

You may also be forgetting the great performance against the Bruins in 2012 followed by a long swoon.

This is a team that occasionally puts in great gritty games but fail to follow it up.

Archived