The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pure entertainment

adniel_g

That is the theme of this season, we did not need this blowout to see that. If anyone thought we were winning the cup this year, lol, come on get serious.

Let's appreciate the season for what it is, pure entertainment value. You will get to say you have seen the first 7 minute pp assessed live as well at the first 7min 5-3 pp the next game? That's HISTORY right there!

Btw, told you guys all that show the rest of the league we are tough stuff was BS.

Let's just be happy hockey is on!

...And that baseball season is about to start!

9-1 tho....wow lol, I thought last game was supposed to bring us together...

That is the theme of this season, we did not need this blowout to see that. If anyone thought we were winning the cup this year, lol, come on get serious.

Let's appreciate the season for what it is, pure entertainment value. You will get to say you have seen the first 7 minute pp assessed live as well at the first 7min 5-3 pp the next game? That's HISTORY right there!

Btw, told you guys all that show the rest of the league we are tough stuff was BS.

I bet this is how Kings fan felt the year they were 8th in the standing and barely scraped to get in playoffs only to go all the way and win the cup in a convincing fashion. Just remember to not break your ankle when you jump off the wagon and if by some chance the Canucks win the cup this year, you should just switch teams and root for some other team.

Baseball sucks.

I bet this is how Kings fan felt the year they were 8th in the standing and barely scraped to get in playoffs only to go all the way and win the cup in a convincing fashion. Just remember to not break your ankle when you jump off the wagon and if by some chance the Canucks win the cup this year, you should just switch teams and root for some other team.

People need to stop comparing this year's team to the 12' Kings LOL. The only similarity is that both teams will barely get into the playoffs and that's where the similarities end. The Kings went on a hot streak and their offense gelled after their GM made a bold move and landed Carter. Barring a similar deal with the Canucks landing a skilled top 6 forward there will be no Stanley Cup this year quote me on it.

Archived