The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gdt Canucks vs Phoenix 6pm

Chauncey

6-2 Canucks

Tom Sestito sets an untouchable record with his third straight 7-minute penalty, this time the victim of his ire is Mike Smith.

EDIT: Might as well add some actual information.

Dave Jackson (8) and Dan O'Rourke (9) are the referees

Brad Kovachik (71), John Grandt (98) are on the lines

Coyotes haven't beaten a playoff team since December 10th.

Canucks haven't lost to a non-playoff team since December 19th.

4-1 Coyotes

Canucks again don't show up and continue to look like a troubled team this year. They lack offensive threats (it's pitiful our offense lies on the return of Schroeder and Burrows? Higgins/Santorelli/Dalpe/Hansen as 2nd liners? wut??).

Perhaps there's the outside chance a shakeup* firing or trade happens after this 2nd long losing streak (which is scary considering it's against the Pacific division teams ahead or fighting for a spot) but welcome to the latest edition of the Canucks.

Almost afraid to tune in.

I think the drama of So-Cal will be left behind. Just play the game guys. Just play! Feel free to break-out the lucky charms, voo-doo dolls, hexes, potions & prayers...people! The boys need to set things to rights and soon. I think Torts' style of blistering their ears is getting harder to hear.

I hope they make Coach T happier & get the results they need to climb back into the conversation of play-off teams. Go Canucks Go!

Archived