The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are the Canucks a top 10 contender for the cup?

vcrguy

Lol Toronto and Detroit have less points than us and overall aren't as good as we are

And we "might" be a top 15 team lol

Points don't mean everything.

We're losing to Phoenix tonight so even though they don't have more points does that make them better than us?

Points don't mean everything.

We're losing to Phoenix tonight so even though they don't have more points does that make them better than us?

Points are the difference between playoffs and not making it. They are also a good indicator of how a team has done over the course of a season

No it makes them better tonight not overall

Points are the difference between playoffs and not making it. They are also a good indicator of how a team has done over the course of a season

No it makes them better tonight not overall

LA had less points than everyone that made the playoffs in 2012 except for Ottawa and Washington, how did they do again?

Even if we are doing this bad, how can you rank TO in front of us?

Now my question to you is... Would you have made this thread a month ago?

I understand the concern and pathetic effort (besides the LA game) from our team recently but this is nonsense

LA had less points than everyone that made the playoffs in 2012 except for Ottawa and Washington, how did they do again?

That was kinda my point Toronto with less points than us are barely in a playoff spot and Detroit isn't in the playoffs right now. Pretty hard to win the cup if you don't have the points to even get in the playoffs.

Once your in however you have a one in 16 chance of winning the cup

Archived