The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation (An Original AV Terrible Thread)

AV.

It's simple.

Person A wishes for something.

Person B grants the wish but "corrupts" it, they then proceed to make their own wish.

The cycle continues thereon.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ex. Person 1: I wish for all the money in the world.

Person 2: Granted but it's all in Canadian Tire currency.

I wish for unlimited Canucks victories.

------------------------------------------------------------

Start:

I wish to be famous.

Granted but they all realize the internet is a waste of time so they collectively abandon CDC.

I wish for 10000 rep points.

Granted, but you get banned because you got it off of NSFW material while the mods were sleeping.

I wish for an awesome mancave that has all of the best electronics, internet, TV's, sounds systems, and furniture.

Granted, but you get banned because you got it off of NSFW material while the mods were sleeping.

I wish for an awesome mancave that has all of the best electronics, internet, TV's, sounds systems, and furniture.

Granted...but it's in Calgary and got flooded. Plus did I mention it's in Calgary?

I wish for less stress.

Granted but it's all leg hair

I wish for a delicious pile of beef jerky

Granted, but you must now eat at least one piece every meal for the rest of your life.

I wish that I could be friends with Jennifer Lawrence. She seems like she would be an epic "just friend" to have.

Granted, but you must now eat at least one piece every meal for the rest of your life.

I wish that I could be friends with Jennifer Lawrence. She seems like she would be an epic "just friend" to have.

Granted but she's only your friend for 5 minutes and finds somebody better.

I wish I knew how to post pictures on CDC

Granted, but I'll rush my instructions and assume that you're not using a mobile device. If needed, upload the image to an image hosting site (I like imgur). Right click the image and select 'copy.' Go back to your posting box, right click it, and select paste (or just use ctrl+v).

Themoreyouknow.jpg

I wish for more wishes.

Granted, but I'll rush my instructions and assume that you're not using a mobile device. If needed, upload the image to an image hosting site (I like imgur). Right click the image and select 'copy.' Go back to your posting box, right click it, and select paste (or just use ctrl+v).

Themoreyouknow.jpg

I wish for more wishes.

Granted, but you have to use them all by 2:25 CST.

I wish to have Clayton Kershaw's skills.

Granted, but you have to use them all by 2:25 CST.

I wish to have Clayton Kershaw's skills.

Granted, you have his skills but I'll have to amputate both your arms.I wish for the Vancouver Canucks to win one Stanley Cup before I die.

Archived