The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Met Brendan Morrison just now

Hamhuised

really nice guy I heard

one of my favorite nucks in the wce era

really cool story you can tell for ever.

one time in 89, the flames came to a restaurant and my dad was there, he met McDonald, and the rest of the flames.

hate them or love them the flames are a very respected org in my opinion.

great heart and soul team they used to have in the 80s happy they won

Very cool!

BMo was a guy who really appreciated his time in Van. You can tell that he still holds that period of his career in high regard. His actions on Markus Naslund's Jersey Retirement night showed it. He flew in from Calgary just to be there for it even though the Flames had a game the next day. All class and a real good BC boy.

Too bad about his history with Gillis. He might be a good guy to have in Player Development

Thank you for posting. Good to hear our Canucks Alumni are out 'n' about & doing well - especially the WCE members.

We've had random chit-chats with Jyrkki Lumme @ the Van Int. Airport (YVR), Greg Adams @ a car dealership in Poco, Mike Sillinger @ Cyclone Taylor Sports in Surrey, Ryan Walter @ the Abbotsford Event Centre, & Geoff Courtnall @ a Surrey Eagles game. As you say,... they are all very nice & humble guys - who represent themselves & the Canucks organization very well out there.

Archived