The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Describe the last time you were happy.

Mainly Mattias

5 hrs ago - I was on a bus and really.... REALLY had to pee. I thought I could hold it until I got off... my mind raced for a place to pull over for a pit stop... and finally - FINALLY, I found a washroom.

Words can not describe the pleasure and happiness I felt.

That my friends is happiness you can not buy

Had a pretty good day today. Was pretty happy.

83, you don't know how to describe your day?? ok, i'll do it for you.

well cdc, today i finally decided to give colon dee a break and agreed to meet him for coffee. he wasn't such a bad guy after all! i always imagined jay baruchel to have my heart but he'll never be half the man colon dee is. le sigh. :wub:

http://scholar.googl...ved=0CCgQgQMwAA

A google scholar search of "mood congruent memory". Pretty interesting

tried to read but as with all science articles, they're behind pay sites with only non-helpful abstracts available to the public.

5 hrs ago - I was on a bus and really.... REALLY had to pee. I thought I could hold it until I got off... my mind raced for a place to pull over for a pit stop... and finally - FINALLY, I found a washroom.

Words can not describe the pleasure and happiness I felt.

That my friends is happiness you can not buy

now that you mention bodily functions, a complete evacuation of the colon also brings a certain amount of joy.

now that you mention bodily functions, a complete evacuation of the colon also brings a certain amount of joy.

come on dude - a really good sh!t is... well really good.... but we ALLLLLLL know nothing compares to the relieving of a bladder after holding it in far far too long :P

Archived