The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] MacDonald turns down 4 Year 16 Million Deal.

Edler has been BRUTAL since coming back. I have 10 fingers and 10 toes and I still can't count all of his miscues! He's ageing like Mattias Ohlund and that's not a compliment.

So you admit that you count on your fingers, (and toes) yet we should all believe that you are capable of accurately assessing Edler's game?

Watched a couple of games and he stood out the most apart from Tavares IMO. Had to search him up because I was surprised I haven't heard of him before. Great first pass, capable of moving the puck out of the D-zone smoothly, don't remember if he was physical or not but was a pretty good stick checker. Doesn't make too many mistakes.

I don't watch him enough to say how much he's worth nor is it up to me to decide, but if he plays like that consistently and logs as many minutes as he does now per night, I can see why he'd be asking for so much $.

Granted that the Isles are a decent team, they don't have a lot of defensive depth. He's not just their #1, but he's also a leader (wears the A). I'd demand more than 4 mil. over 16 as well after making peanuts for these guys.

So you admit that you count on your fingers, (and toes) yet we should all believe that you are capable of accurately assessing Edler's game?

That was comment was 19 days ago wise guy. Edler has been our best Dman during this losing streak. If only he can stop deflecting pucks into his net...

Archived