The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

#FREEBIEBER

PlayStation

Guest Gumballthechewy

You're an ass clown if you think you wouldn't be in the same situation he is in if you had all that fame and money.

Hes not in this situation because he's young, rich and famous it's because he's an egotistical douchebag.

Just for the recored I don't hate him for being famous for his music, I hate him for acting like such a punk these days.

Do you really believe that rich and famous people don't get passes on the law?

What he means is simple. People who were rick and famous have done far worse than this and had no backlash to it because they were rich and famous.

How the world works.

Maybe, but this kid/man is broken and needs help. Regardless of him being rich he should not be acting like this and the fact that he sells his music to kids mostly he should be acting less like a a$$ clown. They should throw the book at him and people should only support him when he decides to clean up his act.

Name them then. Name a single person as famous and as wealthy as he was at such a young age.

And of course he needs help, never did I say this wasn't the case.

How you can defend his actions and claim because someone is rich they will be messed up, even though he should know better. With the money he has and as rich as you claim he is, he could rent a race track or whatever.

This conversation has gotten stupid and frankly I don't want to and will not continue it.

So a kid gets given huge fame and massive amounts of money over a very short period of time. Things that would mess anyone up and then when he starts acting messed up people are shocked and appalled. When I was younger rock stars just trashed hotel rooms, got into terrible car crashes while drunk, Were heroin addicts. Overdosed or drank themselves to death. Now a kid drives his car a little fast and hes the devil.

Maybe, but this kid/man is broken and needs help. Regardless of him being rich he should not be acting like this and the fact that he sells his music to kids mostly he should be acting less like a a$$ clown. They should throw the book at him and people should only support him when he decides to clean up his act.

How you can defend his actions and claim because someone is rich they will be messed up, even though he should know better. With the money he has and as rich as you claim he is, he could rent a race track or whatever.

This conversation has gotten stupid and frankly I don't want to and will not continue it.

Get off your horse. You don't get the last words when you can't even support a simple claim you've made.

I'm not defending his actions. What he did was wrong, blown way out of proportion, but regardless still wrong. I'm defending him from the "Beibs is a cigarette and disgrace to Canada," crowd.

I get it from a moral stand point but truthfully is everyone who bashes him really doing it because they care about his well being or just going with the mainstream stereotype?

Justin's product is marketed to kids and he should act more mature... How many organizations market harmful products to kids and see the owners live just as wrongfully?

He needs help... Does every human who drinks need help? Every person who smokes pot? Every person who has prescription drugs? Does doing every 19 year old who has done any of this doom themselves to an early grave or life of failure?

And I know it may have sounded sarcastic but he did block the road off before the drag racing. A courtesy many reckless drivers/racers do not do.

Just speaking from personal experience as a guy who has done all of those things and known people who have I don't think it means someone needs help because many who have done it still come out better than straight edge people who are modest. With that being said sure maybe he does have an issue and may go to far one day but as of now I don't see it as a guarantee like many people here seem to.

I am also saying this as a guy who only knows 1 of his songs and didn't like it. I truly feel the only thing more popular that blindly adoring a celeb is a hating and judging one without knowing them.

The fact that people are actually doing #freebieber is a huge disrespect to anyone who's losed someone close due to a drunk driver.

I am not condoning drunk driving but he did block off the road. As much as people may want to ignore that gesture what family is he going to kill drunk driving on an empty road? at this point he was just going to kill himself or his willing posse

Archived