The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Pool

canuck2xtreme

What ever Shaun White is participating in :lol:. Sorry, forgot to add in halfpipe in my selection. I select Men's Halfpipe

I am pretty sure you smoked more than half the pipe...

I think I am up with two picks, and I will make them in the next 30 mins, sorry for delay, was working under my sink with a leaky tap from 6pm until just minutes ago...time for a glass of wine and reflection upon my back to back selections.

Thanks Guys , really appreciate your sense of fairplay.

I am sorry for the delay i buried my father today ,he was the best man i have ever known and i have known a lot of good men.

With our 7th pick we choose canadas leading scorer from the 2010 Vancouver Olympics Jonathan Toews

With our 8th pick we select Nik Backstrom.

Thanks Guys , really appreciate your sense of fairplay.

I am sorry for the delay i buried my father today ,he was the best man i have ever known and i have known a lot of good men.

With our 7th pick we choose canadas leading scorer from the 2010 Vancouver Olympics Jonathan Toews

With our 8th pick we select Nik Backstrom.

My deepest condolences my friend. *bro hug*

My deepest condolences my friend. *bro hug*

Thanks mate , it has been the re-actions of our friends and aquaitinances that has made this so much easier .

As i have said before playing games with people is fun only if those people are good people , the reason i joined and stay in your league is that there are some really good people in it who i feel lucky to call friends.

Hey Buddha

My condolences to you also, I cannot imagine the loss you've had. I last saw my father when I was 6 (26 years ago), so I've had a long time to process that and have precious few memories of the man due to my youth. But having seen my mother go through this, all I can say is that the memories you have now will always be there, and there will be times when you remember something that you'd forgotten forever that make you smile. He truly will always be with you.

And if I was 4,700 miles closer, I'd take you for a beer ::D

Blah...

TAMPA, Fla. -- Star forward Steven Stamkos will not play for Team Canada at the Sochi Olympics.

Doctors say he has not recovered enough from a broken leg.

The Tampa Bay Lightning star underwent a CT scan today.

It revealed his tibia "is not completely healed."

Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman says Stamkos "should not be participating in game action at any time in the near future."

He will continue to rehab the injury in Tampa and be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.

Stamkos suffered the injury in November.

I will name a replacement to my club shortly...

Archived