The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

He just told me this in PM:

You should convince everyone that I'm super sorry so I can play mafia again.

you owe me this.

why

okay you don't owe me. I just want to mess with the mafia people more.

If you get me back in I'll repay you with sexual favours.

He doesn't intend to play differently this time around.

Did CatsPJs actually rat out his team mates? Because from what I saw, he gave false names...

I mean, if we're gonna ban people for being jerks, well then my head is up on the block too...

And as much as I hate to say it... Kes leaked the mafia list as well, and when no one really believed it was real, GFY came out and confirmed it

And as much as I hate to say it... Kes leaked the mafia list as well, and when no one really believed it was real, GFY came out and confirmed it

IIRC, Burr and one other person (Peaches?) who were still alive with me concured to confirm it and throw in the white towel. They were already planning to kill Burr and then me anyways.

That aside, I'm always for giving a guy another chance. (I was adamant in letting Kes back when he was on the hotseat).

I think most of what was done wrong was done in PM talks with MR and the 14 K Triad.

Kesler did leak the Mafia list, but I was on that Mafia team and honestly believe it was a genuine accident. There's a big difference between a simple accident like that and threatening the host to release the list on purpose.

Anyway, I'm not hosting the next game and it's not up to me, but I thought I'd give my input for anyone who does intend to host in the future.

He did in Survivor and he came out and said he has no intention of playing to win but just to throw crap around.

This isn't survivor....

I'm just saying, if we're going to actually ban someone, I want it to be for the right reasons and not just because he is disliked. Until actual rules have been broken, in mafia, I don't think he should be banned...

You can say whatever you want, or claim you're going to do this or that - that's actually a part of the game... it's going to make him a lot less trust worthy, and make his time here difficult, and he'll probably be voted off first - but again, I don't think its fair to ban someone just because everyone thinks he's a dick.

@GFY - wasn't blaming you hehe, was just saying its actually happened before... by more people now too if you're dragging BDM and Peaches down with you :P

CPJ has openly admitted, on a couple different occasions, to just wanting to mess around with the other players. He may not have actually leaked his teammates last game, but just because someone hasn't actually murdered another person yet doesn't mean we can just overlook warning signs like torturing puppies and making threats.

I'm a believer in second chances, but I also take seriously the requests of multiple people I do trust.

CPJ has openly admitted, on a couple different occasions, to just wanting to mess around with the other players. He may not have actually leaked his teammates last game, but just because someone hasn't actually murdered another person yet doesn't mean we can just overlook warning signs like torturing puppies and making threats.

I'm a believer in second chances, but I also take seriously the requests of multiple people I do trust.

Right.. murder... now there's an exaggerated metaphor to create emphasis if I ever heard one :P

So people requesting someone to be banned because they are not well liked is acceptable?

just wanted to know that CatsPJs got banned for the right reason - I guess I have my answer

1. Caboose

2. Big Mike

3. Go Faulk Yourself

4. g_bassi13

5. KeslerLuongo17

6. One one two

7. Intoewsables

8. King Heffy

9. Peaches

10. Aladeen

11. Doughty

12. OurTimeToShine (if we wait a few days)

13. Bo Hunter Booth

14, Dral

15. LTCanucksfanatic

16. Kesler87

17. Drouin

18. Alchemy Time

19. avalanch

also - avalanch - anyone who lurks this much after the game is over is playing another round :P

Pretty standard for someone threatening to sabotage the game to be banned. The first game Peaches hosted was an example. From what I recall, SOB for MVP threatened to give out the mafia list if Peaches didn't interpret a rule a certain way. He was banned from the next game. Peaches remembers this better than I do though I'm sure.

Pretty standard for someone threatening to sabotage the game to be banned. The first game Peaches hosted was an example. From what I recall, SOB for MVP threatened to give out the mafia list if Peaches didn't interpret a rule a certain way. He was banned from the next game. Peaches remembers this better than I do though I'm sure.

did CatsPJs actually sabotage the game? He was voted out and as far as I know didn't tell anyone who his team mates were...

Kesler actually DID give out the mafia list... he's also pushed the "dead can not interfere" rule well beyond what should be acceptable

I've broken CDC forum rules playing

Others I'm sure, are guilty of breaking rules, but we are still playing...

I don't particularly like CatsPJs and I don't know if him playing is beneficial or not, but unless he does break the rules, I 100% believe that banning him because he is not well liked is wrong and you guys are not better people for doing so. I'm also not hosting, so its not my decision, but like I said - I had a question, and I guess I've got my answer

Archived