The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

I'd like to just wait and see where Dral and his Sheriff lead us for now, as opposed to telling all Sheriffs (assuming there are multiple) to use their investigations on one guy. It's a death wish to lie about something like this, so we have a good chance of hitting some Mafioso anyway.

There are roles that trick the investigations, so even if he shows up TP it's not exactly safe to contact him.

thats why I ask for a doctor to save me... you should know that :P

Doctors aren't infallible and they don't have any real reason to trust you at this point. Quite a few new people, too, and I wouldn't be surprised if they're cautious when saving people.

I would like to maneuver myself into my game somehow, but I'll just wait until the eccentricity passes, lol.

Better hope I die soon dude....

I'd like to just wait and see where Dral and his Sheriff lead us for now, as opposed to telling all Sheriffs (assuming there are multiple) to use their investigations on one guy. It's a death wish to lie about something like this, so we have a good chance of hitting some Mafioso anyway.

There are roles that trick the investigations, so even if he shows up TP it's not exactly safe to contact him.

Doctors aren't infallible and they don't have any real reason to trust you at this point. Quite a few new people, too, and I wouldn't be surprised if they're cautious when saving people.

Hmmm - you're climbing my suspicion list...

Whats the purpose of having a TP role that tricks the investigation? unless you have a confirmed mafia/sheriff type player, its only going to do more harm then good if you're TP...

Also, is not generally a good idea to save the person claiming to be a spokesman in the first round?

All Sheriffs should investigate me this round because

1 - I'm TP

2 - I've been contacted/have contacted people claiming to be specific roles/signs

3 - in doing so, we can quickly weed out any fake sheriffs

4 - we can quickly start a strong alliance

Docs should save me this round because

5 - all of the above

Better hope I die soon dude....

Hmmm - you're climbing my suspicion list...

Whats the purpose of having a TP role that tricks the investigation? unless you have a confirmed mafia/sheriff type player, its only going to do more harm then good if you're TP...

Also, is not generally a good idea to save the person claiming to be a spokesman in the first round?

All Sheriffs should investigate me this round because

1 - I'm TP

2 - I've been contacted/have contacted people claiming to be specific roles/signs

3 - in doing so, we can quickly weed out any fake sheriffs

4 - we can quickly start a strong alliance

Docs should save me this round because

5 - all of the above

I never said there's a TP role that tricks the investigation. There are Mafia and third party roles that do.

And I'd say that usually it would be, but that doesn't mean the Doctor(s) agree with me, and I can think of a game that it played out to the town's advantage when they didn't (that two fake Doctor one).

So Dral my good chap when do you plan on starting your usual alcohol induced witch hunts? I await most eagerly

About 15 minutes ago actually... I picked up A LOT of strong beer....

some sort of winterishly storm is coming....

I never said there's a TP role that tricks the investigation. There are Mafia and third party roles that do.

And I'd say that usually it would be, but that doesn't mean the Doctor(s) agree with me, and I can think of a game that it played out to the town's advantage when they didn't (that two fake Doctor one).

How would you know this ?

Vote1 112

Archived